User Controls

Its been 84 years

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    And I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pretty crazy what happened with it's sister ship The Britannic.
    did it hav a brother ship
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Grylls did it hav a brother ship

Yes The Olympic. No icebergs for HMS Olympic, because icebergs are sexist.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls And I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.

calling it "The ships of dreams" is accurate. it had to be dreamed up to make and be successful.

Calling it "The Unsinkable Ship or Cruise Liner" was arrogant and a big mistake. God didn't approve.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Pretty crazy what happened with it's sister ship The Britannic.

The Great Lake outside of Chicago or Mi?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Bugz Calling it "The Unsinkable Ship or Cruise Liner" was arrogant and a big mistake. God didn't approve.

the hubris of men
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Nil the hubris of men

me for suggesting God didn't approve? I dont know what God was feeling. I would think "That isn't cool, be careful what you say" but "THINKKKKK" is all I did.

if you agreed and said this regarding the ship then I'll add an old adage "Pride goeth before a fall"
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Pretty crazy what happened with it's sister ship The Britannic.

No it wasn't, crazy would of been flying into the twin towers or joe bidens forehead.
    Lol
Jump to Top