User Controls

NIS hapa squad

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Me
    Ster0s
    Aldra
    Bugz's kids

Are there any other Eurasian members on the NIS?
    You don't look like a hapa.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    halfa
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You don't look like a hapa.

Technically I'm quapa (quarter Asian)
    Originally posted by aldra halfa

Hafler trio
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes hoooong hooong -_-

I am one quarter pure red chinese. My father had many oriental concubines growing up
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP's membership has be revoked for having Israeli blood.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Mieskeit nuchshlepper.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Dreidel shnuk.
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe OP's membership has be revoked for having Israeli blood.

Middle Easterners are considered Asian in the UK tho.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol peedy's kids aren't happa. but anyways yeah happa here reporting for dooty! im hispanic irish native american lol eee eeee
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Freedom is slavery
    Ignorance is strength
    War is peace
    Black lives matter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bugz doesn't look like an Eurasian to me.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol peedy's kids aren't happa. but anyways yeah happa here reporting for dooty! im Hispanic Irish native american lol eee eeee

They're not?

Hapa is a Japanese word for half relating only to Asian (adopted first used in Hawaii and then California) and other mix. originally soldiers going back centuries who took concubines and defeating certain villages and later American Soldiers after WWII when opening up Bases as apart of the treaty. it could be black and Asian as well or Hispanic. but not White and Hispanic.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by street_carp Dreidel shnuk.

someone throwing down some yiddish

Also, for everyone else who doesn't know.
    the word Kike comes from pronounced in English as Kiekal is spelled Kehila which just means Community of J'ews or jedis. Kike however was clearly a shorten version like you say Jap for Japanese and is offensive. which just means jedi in Russian and or German is a phrase for it. misunderstood (as with many other cultures) the Port Authority in NY at Ellis Island would put Kiekal or kike for short. they would put Wop for Irish, Turkish and eventually Italians when Italians came in the late 1890s and early 1900s which is why we use Wop to describe Italians as a slang word. With Out Papers=Wop

Yiddish was the only language J'ews could speak prior to the state of Israel. It's a mutt language of German, polish and Russian mixed with Hebrew phrases. then Hebrew became the official language when the state of Israel was created. prior to that only Rabbe (Rabi or Rabbi depending on where you're from) could speak it. it was off limits to everyone else until Israel was gifted (which it wasn't it was stolen and used "Statehood" as a temporary place for J'ews while in the Holy land.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol peedy's kids aren't happa. but anyways yeah happa here reporting for dooty! im hispanic irish native american lol eee eeee

That's not what hapa means you moron.
    Hapa is a Hawaiian word that means part Asian and something else.
    Originally posted by Bugz They're not?

Hapa is a Japanese word for half relating only to Asian

You're thinking of hafu
Jump to Top