User Controls

Music made by mentally ill people

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Post music made by people who are mentally ill.
    Pedestrian illnesses such as depression, anxiety, OCD and no-polar don't count.

This is Atrax Morgue, a band by an Italian guy named Marco Corbelli.
    In 2007 he hung himself.
    His music was about death, serial killers, illness/sickness, violence and sexual fetishism.
    His music was a reflection of his disturbed mind and ego.
    Before starting Atrax Morgue he published/wrote a magazine about murder and ultra-violence.
    He is the most disturbing and mentally ill musician of all time.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Potentially made by someone who is mentally ill. But definitely made with people who are mentally ill. Any screaming you hear are actual recordings from psychiatric wards.

Originally posted by Sophie Potentially made by someone who is mentally ill. But definitely made with people who are mentally ill. Any screaming you hear are actual recordings from psychiatric wards.

When I was in a psych ward there was this one woman he never left her room, I think she was strapped to a bed.
    She would constantly scream off as loud as she could.
    I wonder what causes people like that to scream.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king When I was in a psych ward there was this one woman he never left her room, I think she was strapped to a bed.
    She would constantly scream off as loud as she could.
    I wonder what causes people like that to scream.

If it was anything like the screaming we hear in Stalaggh/Gulaggh, i'm not sure whether i'd want to know what causes these people to scream like that. It sounds like they are in distress. Not quite sure why they don't just pump them full of benzos and haloperidol all the time. It would seem like an act of mercy to me.
    Originally posted by Sophie If it was anything like the screaming we hear in Stalaggh/Gulaggh, i'm not sure whether i'd want to know what causes these people to scream like that. It sounds like they are in distress. Not quite sure why they don't just pump them full of benzos and haloperidol all the time. It would seem like an act of mercy to me.

No it was far worse.
    She sounded like someone being ripped in half with a chainsaw.
    It sounded similar to this:
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No it was far worse.
    She sounded like someone being ripped in half with a chainsaw.
    It sounded similar to this:

Jesus.
Jump to Top