User Controls

I don't get much and do spend

Bugz Space Nigga
    I pay her phone bill (cell), I have been spending like 400-500 a month on 20s here and going to mainly target grociery or Target Fresh to get food.

I paid for the main house internet but her cable provider and HOA got a deal for shitty low bandwidth internet that isn't even 25mgbts
    its like having DSL but it's free I guess. saved me 60 a month.

I love her and I have love for her family but she said I wasn't working and the sister misunderstood that I won't be working soon when most likely I will with uber, or go straight to looking for other jobs to hold me over. a Shitty Maintenance Job or a Job working retail to hold me over.

I feel like someone was talking to her sister in the building saying we argue. well it's stressful under these fucking conditions. I yell sometimes and so does she. she doesn't explain things right to her sister. then tells me "Thats Ok I know you're helping" but family is powerful and if misinformed they think the least of me.

Shit, you don't do shit but you end up on someones radar thinking you're a piece of shit. and I'm far from it. Gigi has had some really shitty boyfriends throughout her life. the Art world and indie film and music scene is full of weirdos (which makes great music but shitty lovers) who have beaten her. I never laid a hand on her and I would risk my life for her.

I feel like I just need to crawl into my car with a pillow or two, some Jackets, Laptop, Protein Shakes, Clothes for at least 4-5 days. and plenty of blankets and split for a while. I told her I wasn't leaving her but I need to find myself. This is not my home now. its more like a crash house I pay what i can. fuck me. I need to just work and sleep and eat and shit and rub one out and rinse and fucking repeat.

What the fuck
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    https://voca.ro/15v2pCFbnuEb
    Whats stopping you from doing uber at the moment? I've been using uber to get around during this whole coronahoax.

Don't you know people who can hook you up with some work? I'm usually a phone call away from getting work the next day.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Whats stopping you from doing uber at the moment? I've been using uber to get around during this whole coronahoax.

Don't you know people who can hook you up with some work? I'm usually a phone call away from getting work the next day.

I dont think it's a hoax.

I guess Monday i'll start all over again. but Its been slow and dry. So it tells me "Hot spot.. drive 12 miles to the airport" and I get there and there is 60-100 cars waiting in front of me.

then about 1 in 10 times, I'll get to be in queue 5 cars ahead and then nothing.. something quirky happens. I have notice how some dudes be walking real close to your car and looking in, they're working some game. really bad at SFO. then I just get dropped and back to position car 50 all over again.

You have to hide and if you do it never happens. but there is a game of how the system can be tricked out like a money cow prostitute for them

Point being. Use a lot of gas during this slower period and it barely pays for milage of wear and tear and gasoline
    I wouldn't use my own car like that for work unless I was desperate.

Try looking for a moving company, construction, or look at working as a cable guy @ xfinity/comcast or something. These are all places that always have space for more people in my experience and from what I see others doing. They all require little to no training, too, so no certificates and stuff unlike a trade.
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you paying a her she better be bending over in sexy pants for you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost if you paying a her she better be bending over in sexy pants for you

She doesn't and he doesn't pay her phone bill.

He lives w some chink that won't fuck him but will yell at him for getting up for a cup of water..

Ive heard the same story over and over again.. i was off yesterday and text my guy for bud and he texted me back some bs about how hes busy..

Ent up driving over to my place and gave me a sack and said to send him money
    . Lol i dont know how to send him money
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I wouldn't use my own car like that for work unless I was desperate.

Try looking for a moving company, construction, or look at working as a cable guy @ xfinity/comcast or something. These are all places that always have space for more people in my experience and from what I see others doing. They all require little to no training, too, so no certificates and stuff unlike a trade.

dude. the car is a business. I dont drive hardly for myself. I used to love to just get out on the highway at night and drive, listen to music, sing, either with friends or alone-time and especially on Summer Nights with the window down.

now it's got so conjested in the past 20 years or so that even at 11pm-1am there is always someone on your ass. somewhere. sometimes stupid and drunk and forgot to turn their highbeams off while trailing you. you change lanes and they are using you as a lead car. not because they're fucking with you on purpose but just using you as the lead. so you slow down and then they go around and rinse and repeat. there is the next guy catching up doing the same thing. So I don't drive hardly for myself. driving for work is enough driving for me.

I don't want to be a lumper (carry couches on my back or a fridge with straps) breaking my ass for 22 an hour or less.

My body is beaten down. I have limits. not lazy, I did a lot of this shit my whole life. from a young age of 15, my family had multiple moving trucks. Atlas or Mayflower moving everything from Office Furniture for stores to personal furniture and boxes for people moving. done with that shit
Jump to Top