User Controls

Has Candyrein ever posted a quality thread?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    She isn't funny and she's a 7/10 at best. She has nothing interesting to say so why is she even here?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Who cares besides you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by livingelegy She isn't funny and she's a 7/10 at best. She has nothing interesting to say so why is she even here?

Awww!!

You’ve joined the Candy infatuation club.. welcome.. enjoy your Friday night thinking about meeee!

Ayye!!

It’s not mutual

;)
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I'm under the impression these young men want sum' Candy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Only reason most people don't think Candy is interesting is because she is exceedingly normal.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    More like 0.7/10
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy She isn't funny and she's a 7/10 at best. She has nothing interesting to say so why is she even here?

some of us have become one who reject our oneness at times but then we're one. not again but always one
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Who cares besides you?

lmaioo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    God don't like stoners OR simps
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lonely Friday night thread about a woman not even thinking about you is ultimate simping.. not them saying “who cares besides you” ...lmao

Get your life in order
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by livingelegy God don't like stoners OR simps

if you never meet your dad who cares what he likes
    Originally posted by Sophie Only reason most people don't think Candy is interesting is because she is exceedingly normal.

Yeah but you are too but in a bad way
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by livingelegy God don't like stoners OR simps

fuck
    Weeeeel gonts looks like we're posting in a krolo thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra if you never meet your dad who cares what he likes

A religious person would say; Oh you'll meet your dad alright, don't you worry.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie A religious person would say; Oh you'll meet your dad alright, don't you worry.

that would be very unseemly and I would not eat or drink anything they handed me, nor would I spend the night at their place
    Opie Is a retarded
    DontTellEm Black Hole

Have u ever had a worth while thing to post? Living not so edgy JR. jump on ur real account, dummy.
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Freedom is slavery
    Ignorance is strength
    War is peace
    Black lives matter
Jump to Top