User Controls

My Plan

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I'm gonna move out of my mom's pickup truck and leave town, then I'm gonna check into the salvation army. They're gonna help me out with showers, getting a new ID, and being fed. Then I'm gonna go to a recruitment center and sign my sorry ass with the armed forces and then if I go and pussy out I'm just gonna kill myself because I'm all out of hope otherwise and my family has had it with me. Do you have any choice words or advice for me?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    No one cares
    Originally posted by Jesus is king No one cares

Fuck you and your shitty noise shit and grow up and start listening to real music if you want to be treated with respect
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy Fuck you and your shitty noise shit and grow up and start listening to real music if you want to be treated with respect

Even if Hiki had good taste in absolutely anything at all, he's still a paedo so nobody will ever respect him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by livingelegy Fuck you and your shitty noise shit and grow up and start listening to real music if you want to be treated with respect

You wouldn't know real music even if your whore mom took a shit down your throat
    Originally posted by Jesus is king You wouldn't know real music even if your whore mom took a shit down your throat

If my mom took a shit down my throat her flatulence, grunting and my retches of disgust would still sound better than skinny puppy or revolting cocks or any candyass noise group, do yourself a favor and buy yourself some godflesh cds so you can experience real music briefly before you are killed for being a hardcore pedo
    Originally posted by livingelegy If my mom took a shit down my throat her flatulence, grunting and my retches of disgust would still sound better than skinny puppy or revolting cocks or any candyass noise group, do yourself a favor and buy yourself some godflesh cds so you can experience real music briefly before you are killed for being a hardcore pedo

Lol godflesh is baby shit
    https://voca.ro/1i9by4REpwYG
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Lol godflesh is baby shit

You would know a thing or two about baby shit being a child rapist and all so I guess you'd be able to tell the difference between baby shit and real music but maybe you're just retarded or something and that's why you like to fuck kids because you feel like they're on your level
    Originally posted by livingelegy You would know a thing or two about baby shit being a child rapist and all so I guess you'd be able to tell the difference between baby shit and real music but maybe you're just retarded or something and that's why you like to fuck kids because you feel like they're on your level

Butt status = hurt
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Butt status = hurt

You just can't handle the banter you little shit
    Originally posted by livingelegy You just can't handle the banter you little shit

Keep telling yourself that
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When you pass bootcamp specialize into something interesting.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    like a blue helmet child molestor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy I'm gonna move out of my mom's pickup truck and leave town, then I'm gonna check into the salvation army. They're gonna help me out with showers, getting a new ID, and being fed. Then I'm gonna go to a recruitment center and sign my sorry ass with the armed forces and then if I go and pussy out I'm just gonna kill myself because I'm all out of hope otherwise and my family has had it with me. Do you have any choice words or advice for me?

this is where they send the new recruits of future feds with one agenda of power to go to. here on forum boards. to use baby code for practice of communication

"Im gonna move out of my moms pickup truck="
    I'm moving out of my basic skill training station. Moms = Mother Jones or those who trained. Pickup is required from this division to truck his or her needs to its assign location

"then I'm gonna check into the salvation army. They're gonna help me out with showers, getting a new ID, and being fed."
    His/Her first location is a base somewhere to get his/her ID and passports and shit (possibly fake IDs and Passports as well) for their first "out on the field" assignment to officially be a fed-officer.

"Then I'm gonna go to a recruitment center and sign my sorry ass with the armed forces"
    Get embedded with armed guards or soldiers while abroad in a hostile or hotzone territory

" and then if I go and pussy out I'm just gonna kill myself because I'm all out of hope otherwise and my family has had it with me. Do you have any choice words or advice for me?"
    I was last in my class for advancing. had to retake courses. If I fail again, I'm done. Please offer some advice because failure isn't an option for me.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    sounds like a solid plan -- i'd stick it as it sounds like living with your mother is only bringing you down.

i have friends who were living in a rut similar to your situation that joined the military and ranked up and ended up living a success story.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The salvation army wakes you up at 4 am and makes u do 10-12 hours of work for them 6 days a week and you only get $50 a week.
    Also you have to go to church and not just any church but their church and you have to fucking love it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The salvation army wakes you up at 4 am and makes u do 10-12 hours of work for them 6 days a week and you only get $50 a week.
    Also you have to go to church and not just any church but their church and you have to fucking love it.

Seems a reasonable price for them lifting you out of absolute destitution.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The salvation army wakes you up at 4 am and makes u do 10-12 hours of work for them 6 days a week and you only get $50 a week.

I considered enlisting but my religion prevents me from engaging in violent conflicts
Jump to Top