User Controls

Sun popped up

Bugz Space Nigga
    It's 7am and the sun has been up for 30 minutes now. I been up since 4:45 but went to bed around 2am so less than 3 hours but maybe nodded off a few times. I feel that weirdo euphoria that people say they get when they're up all night.

I feel like doing something cool like pee out my window. Just because I can. And I can because Gigi is still sleeping
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wat about gastro intestional?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    folx

wellfarehung?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cigreting wat about gastro intestional?

You mean .. what do you mean?

like. make a poop er summin?
    Go get a morning coffee and a spicy sausage Kolachi and say 'MORNING!' loudly to the other folks out and about while giving them a broad "I'm glad to see you have a great day!" smile...that will make their day and restore their faith in humanity.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Go get a morning coffee and a spicy sausage Kolachi and say 'MORNING!' loudly to the other folks out and about while giving them a broad "I'm glad to see you have a great day!" smile…that will make their day and restore their faith in humanity.

But I lost mine. and if I smile for them to see it, they will yell at me for not having my mask over my face during the covid spike period this month.

(sad face)
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Go get a morning coffee and a spicy sausage Kolachi and say 'MORNING!' loudly to the other folks out and about while giving them a broad "I'm glad to see you have a great day!" smile…that will make their day and restore their faith in humanity.

Actually I may do this. at Peets. but the inside is closed so I have to order at a window. I suppose I could get the order ap and do it up front. pick it up and scream "I LOVE EVERYONE. MERRY CHRISTMAS UNLESS YOU ARE A FILTHY FALSE J'EW"

and put a few bucks in the tip jar
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bugz You mean .. what do you mean?

like. make a poop er summin?

u said gi gi
    gi is short for gastro intestinal dummy
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting u said gi gi
    gi is short for gastro intestinal dummy

an gi is wat i weare wen i fuk ur grampspsa
Jump to Top