User Controls

You know what I miss about the 60s-70s

Bugz Space Nigga
    I was real young in the 1960s but I remember 1969 and early 70s. I remember the colors. Psychadelic Rock and lifestyle had managed to cross over into Children's shows on tv. Like Sid and Marty Croft (HR Puff n Stuff) swore their Dragon had nothing to do with Drugs and was based on "Puff the Magic Dragon" as well. then there was a spinoff of HR Puff n Stuff called "Lidville" I mean LID Ville. lid is a term used usually for an ounce of weed or coke.

but the colors were really awesome. We didn't have internet and cell phones as children. We had huffy bikes with banana seats and cards and glow plastic sticks on the spokes. and Bell Bottom or Flare Jeans or Corduroy's that made a whistle sound when you walked.

and Evel Keneval Jumping the Snake River. and tin lunch boxes that would rust by the end of the year so you got a new one with new characters on it like Archy and the Gang or Brady Bunch Cartoon or whatever. and it came with a soup thermos or for milk. and if you dropped it (which you almost did at some point) it would be fine on the outside but the inside would shatter with some lead based glass inside. and your father would take a hammer to it when you got home, poured out the rest of the glass he smashed and washed it out only to have shitty warm milk by lunch.

we had those jersey long sleeve Tshirts with motorcycles on it or Pablo Cruise. Hmmm

and an imagination with simple play was all you needed. We used to have dirt clod fights. those hurt.

Fuck your ultra tech world with no privacies reserved. our Government fucked up letting the Internet get hog wild
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    YOU HAVE NO FREEDOMS.

NONE.
    Ghost Black Hole
    meth wasn't illegal until the 70's when people started injecting it and thats when bikers took over with p2p meth in the 70s/80s

people think cheech and chong is hehehe hippie stoner weed lmao xD but actually he was just an actor playing a character of stereotypes of drug users in that era, like the meth biker

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Im not a Bike expert. especially when it comes to a Hog. Whats the difference between a shovelhead versus a Big Dog?

is a Soft tail a long rear fin or short?

why a fat-tire in the rear but not up front? is that a stupid question?

Bugz Space Nigga
    Hey Ghost. do you know where that Cheech and Chong bike scene was recorded? I was looking up a neighborhood of where a guy i knew lived. I think it was near Baldwin or the tar pits. I don't know LA at all, but I saw the houses on Map.google

also I think thats the area Ape used to live by. Whatever happen to Ape? did his relationship fall apart? poor guy
    One thing I don't miss in ridiculous unkempt bush.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mid 70's sucked.

Real music died.

Disco thrived.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Hey Ghost. do you know where that Cheech and Chong bike scene was recorded? I was looking up a neighborhood of where a guy i knew lived. I think it was near Baldwin or the tar pits. I don't know LA at all, but I saw the houses on Map.google

also I think thats the area Ape used to live by. Whatever happen to Ape? did his relationship fall apart? poor guy

you ask a lot of weird questions, you're asking someone about someones relationship and they don't even talk to each other or even live in the same country.. how's he a poor guy and why do you think his relationship fell apart why don't you ask ape yourself? I mean you did have a picture of him as your avatar for a couple of months you weirdo so I figure you'd have his phone number
    Originally posted by stl1 Mid 70's sucked.

Real music died.

Disco thrived.

real music never died you just you ate up the consumerism because you never look outside of the box
    hey guys back in my day a snicker doodle only cost a buffalo nickel!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I got your real music right here, bub!

And right here!

Originally posted by stl1 I got your real music right here, bub!

pretty sure thats not my music
    These days a buffalo nickel could buy you a truck load of snicker doodles if it's a 1918 one.

Buffalo Nickel 1918 $350,750
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Don't accept any wooden ones!
Jump to Top