User Controls

Bugz types like he's brain dead retarded

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    But in his videos he sounds like a dumb guy pretending to be stupid

Is the schizo thing just an act?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes
    Ghost Black Hole
    he is a huge faker that will type a wall of text about how jeff hunter molested his cousin in the 80's and is a terrorist from israel but when you get him on cam he just sounds like some old country hick from redneck that talks about his muffler and fence for an hour.

I dont get it
    Bugz Space Nigga
    a muffler and fence. hick. a california bay area hick
    Ghost Black Hole
    There are rednecks in California in places like Big Sur and Redding.

I know because thats where the rural LSD manufacture scene is where they turn ergot to wine so to speak
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost There are rednecks in California in places like Big Sur and Redding.

I know because thats where the rural LSD manufacture scene is where they turn ergot to wine so to speak

Big Sur is actually a very special place.
    It's the cover of The Fragile.
    There is a lot of interesting history behind that place.
    Ghost Black Hole
    We need to help Bugz

I remember when I met him he was working the GMO mustard fields and spent every night by the train tracks with his shirt off drinking beer. I wish I spent more time behind the tracks instead of working and doing drugs but thats just how life was back in big sur

he told me about this game called Harvest Moon by the Japanese developer Natsume and it captured a lot of what rural life is like. Except rural japanese life is a lot different but I think the reason our nations are such good friends is because we have similar farm life tropes like how most of us have relatives that own a farm or used to well same with Japan most big city tokyo businessmen have their old parents back on the farm in the small town

Bugz Space Nigga
    Big Sur is below Santa Cruz and Monterey and most of it is off limits because of the faggoted elephant seals.

Redding is near Mount Shasta close to the Oregon Border. they're two different areas of California and ergot can be turn into wine just about anywhere.

Also this is a dude

Jump to Top