User Controls

Hey krotz

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    What are your top 10 fav merzalbums?
    Ghost Black Hole
    whart aeew those
    street_carp African Astronaut
    They all sound the fucking same so who cares? Melt-Banana are good when it comes to Japanese noise bands though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by street_carp They all sound the fucking same so who cares? Melt-Banana are good when it comes to Japanese noise bands though.

i saw melt banana years ago and it was a fun show. I like merzbow but he does a lot of different stuff really i like a lot of the stuff he did with boris (named from the melvins song boris) but theres one album paticular that I used to listen to years ago from his disocraphy i downloaded that I can't remember, I remember how the track sounded and I've tried to find the album but can't.

I could try to sing it on here but it probably would fall of deaf ears.. pun intended..

even the guitar riff in this song is literally taken from the song boris by the smelvins sick!
    this is the newest work merzbows done pretty sick. relapse records rocks my socks!

I like the Boris and Merzbow collabs that I've heard. I like Altar that they did with Sunn O))) even though I'm not the biggest Sunn O))) fan.

I'm just waiting for Hiki to come here and tell us that Melt-Banana are normie trash and then blab on about Hanatarash or The Gerogerigegege as if we've not all been on the internet since the 90's.
    Originally posted by street_carp They all sound the fucking same so who cares? Melt-Banana are good when it comes to Japanese noise bands though.

Haha haha melt-banana isn't noise you fucking plebe.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i saw melt banana years ago and it was a fun show. I like merzbow but he does a lot of different stuff really i like a lot of the stuff he did with boris (named from the melvins song boris) but theres one album paticular that I used to listen to years ago from his disocraphy i downloaded that I can't remember, I remember how the track sounded and I've tried to find the album but can't.

I could try to sing it on here but it probably would fall of deaf ears.. pun intended..

even the guitar riff in this song is literally taken from the song boris by the smelvins sick!
    this is the newest work merzbows done pretty sick. relapse records rocks my socks!

I own Sun Baked Snow Cave which got me into Boris.
    The best Boris release is their colab with Michio Kurihara.

What are you favorite non-colab merzbow albums.
    Originally posted by street_carp I like the Boris and Merzbow collabs that I've heard. I like Altar that they did with Sunn O))) even though I'm not the biggest Sunn O))) fan.

I'm just waiting for Hiki to come here and tell us that Melt-Banana are normie trash and then blab on about Hanatarash or The Gerogerigegege as if we've not all been on the internet since the 90's.

Melt-Banana are good they just aren't noise.
    The Gerogerigegege is shit though, just a joke band for people who don't actually like noise.
    Also I doubt normie white guys like you knew about Hanatarash in the 90s.
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Melt-Banana are good they just aren't noise.
    The Gerogerigegege is shit though, just a joke band for people who don't actually like noise.
    Also I doubt normie white guys like you knew about Hanatarash in the 90s.

Yawn... You don't know me cocknose. Let's keep it that way.
    Originally posted by street_carp Yawn… You don't know me cocknose. Let's keep it that way.

I know that you're a normie with generic taste in music and is obviously very ignorant when it comes to industrial and noise music
    Kortz you should listen (buy) spiral honey

It's his best "harsh noise" release
    Funny how street_fart thought he knew Jack shit about me and assumed I grew up in a "Christian void" based on stereotypes about Indiana and thinks I'm not Asian because I don't have a stereotypical ambiguous mixed look, yet when I call him out he tries to play the "you don't know me!" card.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    uh uh crack the sky
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I own Sun Baked Snow Cave which got me into Boris.
    The best Boris release is their colab with Michio Kurihara.

What are you favorite non-colab merzbow albums.

I like a lot of merzbow albums for different reasons, but theres one in particular that I listened to several times when I found about it like 9 years ago but have never been able to find it since then and it kinda bugs me because I would say that one would be one that stands out big time to me
    Maybe if you weren't a poser tourist who pirates an album and liatens to it casually you'd remember what you had listened to.
    https://voca.ro/1dpFcfnhqYD8
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Maybe if you weren't a poser tourist who pirates an album and liatens to it casually you'd remember what you had listened to.

Oh okay
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh okay

You have a habit of not remembering things
    Do you like Antimonument that's one of my favs
    It has cling clang moments
Jump to Top