User Controls

Poll: Are you ready for End Times and the Mark of the Beast

Mark your Calender for Dec 20th 2020

Bugz Space Nigga
    Bloody Sabbath when they align, the sky turns black as smoke, but there is no fire. cold as the arctic and the beautiful people's teeth will rot, their luxurious hair will fall out and women's loins will smell of the stench of dying fish and suffer greatly with the pox of death while Men gnash their teeth looking for death but death will not come. it will be their second death

I am not God and No angel nor Man will know the hour, but the signs are there.

or are they? today is nothing for which the End Times will be. it's only going to get worse.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    No
    Bugz Space Nigga
    There was a time when someone stated they saw "Totse" background on an episode of The Osborne in which the Daughter of Ozzy was on a laptop computer with the classic Totse BG could be seen.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe No

Then mark "No"
    Originally posted by Bugz Then mark "No"

Ok
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh Fuck Yaeh, I can Enjoy A Piece of Sheit.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    One more fair in Frisco kek

Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash Oh Fuck Yaeh, I can Enjoy A Piece of Sheit.

Mash the master of sjw mastery
    Bugz Space Nigga
    IN end times, 'discombobulated Mash' sits upon a hillside in Bakersfield California with a bottle of scotch in one hand and a bottle of 'hair of the dog' in the other as a chaser of the 2 quaaludes and, 4 hits of blotter he just sank.

"I am just happy to be here Dear Jehova my lord It dear Sir, is the end of the line"

Bugz Space Nigga
    Yes yes.. It feels soon. I will sit upon the edge of the cliffs and somber my wat to the setting light. come rain or sunset in full glory. the setting still occures beyond the obscurity of the cloud bursts and potential lightening fields or ocean far off.

I shall have a live event streamed from a special room on Jumpin.chat (room name not chosen just yet)

Like Harold's departure from Maude, I shant leap while playing chicken with the cliffs and sea for my faith shall transition me into a Christ like Soul. For I am one with Christ.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    god hates 2020
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra god hates 2020

Get smitten
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Join me on this day of Transitioning into the Christ Spirit. Christ is our wonderful Bus Driver and we are his patient passengers and obedient to his commands of calm and clarity. there shall be no dark angels of hoodratisms on his Bus. Christ's Bus will transform into a flying shuttle that has one stop and one stop only, to our heavenly kingdom he promised us to get to through his namesake.

Don't be pitied by being left out. There is a better place. a place were we don't have to face shame that others projected upon us falsely. the game that those in power have abused their sworn words of oath or acquired falsely to abuse from their hand from their own arms. arms in which their hands can be as powerful as the nuclear weapons that threaten our very existence for 3/4th of a century now.

Why stay. it doesn't have to be painful. we're not drinking Jone's Koolaide Elixir. we're driving into a new spiritual bodies from the nearest Oceanside that beckons and calls upon you. if your faith is strong you wont die. you will fly and fly and fly. Because Jesus will take over and your ride will become his bus that transforms into the Shuttle to the next ascension that is Heaven!

Ghost Black Hole
    Get help
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

Here it comes; this is finally your time
    It's what you've been waiting for
    All the blood, sweat, and tears
    Getting ready for this one moment, for this one shot

All eyes are focused on you
    Everyone is now watching, waiting
    It seems the world has stopped turning
    The clock's spinning, and you better not blow it

This is the deciding factor
    Your personal "come to Jesus" moment
    Where they separate winners and losers
    Ask yourself; do I really want this bad enough?

I've got to prove myself
    I'll turn the night a' light
    I'll set this place on fire
    I know tonight's the night

There are millions of reasons you should give up
    Each one just waiting for you to wash out
    This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
    Soldier on and drown out the sounds of defeat

The world is yours to take, abandon your "plan B"
    Seize everything you've ever wanted
    Because for those who think winning comes easy
    Luck will be their last dying wish

I've got to prove myself
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

Here it comes; this is finally your time
    It's what you've been waiting for
    All the blood, sweat, and tears
    Getting ready for this one moment, for this one shot

All eyes are focused on you
    Everyone is now watching, waiting
    It seems the world has stopped turning
    The clock's spinning, and you better not blow it

This is the deciding factor
    Your personal "come to Jesus" moment
    Where they separate winners and losers
    Ask yourself; do I really want this bad enough?

I've got to prove myself

There are millions of reasons you should give up
    Each one just waiting for you to wash out
    This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
    Soldier on and drown out the sounds of defeat

The world is yours to take, abandon your "plan B"
    Seize everything you've ever wanted
    Because for those who think winning comes easy
    Luck will be their last dying wish

I've got to prove myself

Didn't read.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I thank all BlackSabbath posts.
    Oh and this tune sums stuff up nicely.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    This song failed to attach. Heaven is the place to be (not the lyrics of the song. its just called Heaven). this guy is super cool. they (fans and critics) stated his band should have been as great as U2 in the 80s. The Chameleons UK. kind of mirrored Joy Divisions story, but the Singer didn't die however, their Manager a week prior to their US tour.

I met him a few times and spoke with him a couple times before his concert 2 separate occasions. I told him I would always post links to his songs going back years on forums as a big fan. He invited me in 2015 to become apart of his alternative FB page with maybe 50 friends of his. Peter Hook being one of them. he had a private stream playing songs he was working on.

then shit hit the fan. this is why I was blessed once but am feeling no longer. im just taking up space now. and the world has become more fucked up each year that follows. this being the most fucked that all I can do is laugh because it's scary times. and sometimes I laugh now because "Daddy's all cried out. "

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    this thread is fulla feelz
    Can you change it to the 15th? I have my annual physical on that day and if I can avoid the finger up the ass thing that would be great.
Jump to Top