User Controls

TW: Briefly describe a childhood trauma you endured

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Do you feel like you integrated the experience, or are you suffering from issues related to its repression?

If you processed successfully, how do you regard the event in your personal narrative? If you're struggling, how are you addressing this?

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]

P.S. Apologies for the length. I hope none of you write anything of this length. I have a roommate who shares both drugs and their effects.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    My dad fixed up a shower in the basement for us boys so my mom wouldn't have to clean the upstairs tub so often. It was down in the laundry room and was just a curtain over a drain with a showerhead. Anyway, one day when I was probably 7 or 8 or so, I was taking a shower in the basement while my mom had the neighborhood girls over for cards. I didn't have clean underwear so I just put on my jeans and, when I zipped up, I got my penis stuck in the zipper. I was screaming bloody murder when all of the ladies came down to see what was going on.

I think I was so traumatized that the incident stunted my "growth".

lol
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Share uncomfortable memories from my childhood with the people on this site... Think I'll give this one a miss.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-011------.-.1-------.-1----000011---(b­anned) as if anyone wants to hear about how the neighborhood niggers did naughty things to your naughty parts and you enjoyed every bit of it.

Well I know you do because black cocks and rape stories are all you post about.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-011------.-.1-------.-1----000011---(b­anned) you talked me into it. tell me about how the nigger janitors in your nigger-infested elementary school used your orifices to practice his rape game.

Send me a .gif of you with your hand up your own ass making retarded squeals of anticipation and I'll consider it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    please add me to the recipients

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    So I was about 7 or 8, all excited to go to this restaurant in a few days.
    I went outside my apartment complex to the complex playground.
    There was this little girl on the swing set so I walk up to her and start twisting her swing around and around and around until it wouldn't go twist any more ... Then I let go and watched as the little bitch swung around violently until it ended and she fell over.
    Because of that I wasn't able to go to the restaurant :(
Jump to Top