User Controls

Covid-19 will be with us forever

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Fucking great, just what I wanted to hear.

Get me off this fucking planet.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    It's highly contagious but not very lethal so yeh, it's going to be around as much as headlice are.

Governments are going to have to give up the scaremongering eventually because economies will collapse. A reliable vaccine for the most vulnerable will eventually become a thing and the rest of us will just go about our lives.

We're through the worst of it though.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Nigger whore bags?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    so we just live with it now

thats cool i guess
    Ghost Black Hole
    okay
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Nigger whore bags?

I know you want to hit that.. i know you want to hit that shit sexually.. my daddy..
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    How long do antibodies last? Is it still 3 months?
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Bugz Space Nigga
    It's a virus. Just like Avian and Swine, one day it will mutate into a new strain and come back at us again.

Airborn AIDS
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol ffs. Let's be honest. We are over populated. This is something light. It's a flu. The strong survive, which is most. Ppl being categorized as dying from covid are suffering more extreme illnesses in most cases. This is life. I think we are having to deal seriously w God's wrath, it sucks & the cycle continues.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Once again. if HIV mutated with Swine or Avien. it's been a serious discussion with doctors in the past. the HIV mutates a bit and zoonotic takes over if it enters a pig or chicken or some other bird, sheep etc.

Bovine and HIV3 or some shit. AIRBORN AIDS. massive percentage of population dying real fucking quick. in 2 years or less. and it keeps killing
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mass extinction has been a part of life since the conception of this planet. It's nothing new.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Maybe so, but I'm not down for watching so many dead people around me, people I care about, neighbors who were assholes but now I feel kind of bad theyre dying, and people being encourage to join a network of people bringing dead bodies out of homes and hearing families cry and possibly take their frustration out on you. in some cases shooting people trying to help.

mass graves in every major city, town and villages across the world.

Basically the shit we sat and eating popcorn in those weird horror films suddenly becomes a real issue.
    Why so many Zombie films made? to the point we're tired of seeing another one. hundreds of them made in the last 20 years it seems. preparing us? predictive programming perhaps
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pull it together. You'll prolly be dead of simple anxiety before any of that comes to fruition. Ya weird ass fear monger.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I’m getting $100 to donate plasma since I have antibodies.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol ffs. Let's be honest. We are over populated. This is something light. It's a flu. The strong survive, which is most. Ppl being categorized as dying from covid are suffering more extreme illnesses in most cases. This is life. I think we are having to deal seriously w God's wrath, it sucks & the cycle continues.

Nah fool god didnt create the virus the globalist elites did to cause a controlled chaos, just like hiv
    Originally posted by Ajax I’m getting $100 to donate plasma since I have antibodies.

I was donating plasma too. I wouldn't get 100 everytime but for a couple hours of my time it was worth it.

Last summer i got permanently deffered for life on a federal level because i have too high of protein levels
    Originally posted by Bugz Maybe so, but I'm not down for watching so many dead people around me, people I care about, neighbors who were assholes but now I feel kind of bad theyre dying, and people being encourage to join a network of people bringing dead bodies out of homes and hearing families cry and possibly take their frustration out on you. in some cases shooting people trying to help.

mass graves in every major city, town and villages across the world.

Basically the shit we sat and eating popcorn in those weird horror films suddenly becomes a real issue.
    Why so many Zombie films made? to the point we're tired of seeing another one. hundreds of them made in the last 20 years it seems. preparing us? predictive programming perhaps

That sucks. I live in Austin texas and people here dont die from it. Its mainly people claiming they have it to miss work.

If anything i probably had it back in march and didn't do Anything to me except give me a fever that didn't even bother me

And fuck covid. People die all the time from things like hunger, poverty, cancer and black on black crime, and useless wars but nobody is stopping that

Joe biden claimed if he gets elected he will cure cancer.. yeah right..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nah fool god didnt create the virus the globalist elites did to cause a controlled chaos, just like hiv

If this was some conspiracy made up by elites to purposely kill off dumbasses..we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm If this was some conspiracy made up by elites to purposely kill off dumbasses..we wouldn't be having this conversation.

So you're calling yourself a dumbass? Okay..

I never once said it was manufactured to kill off "dumbasses" you dumbass

Its population control the gubberment flu. They have more drugs lined up to test on us, pinky

Would you seriously take a vaccine from bill gates? Guy got a pie in his face for a reason because hes a chicken necked lemon headed coward
Jump to Top