User Controls

You know, the whole thing about NIS

Bugz Space Nigga
    I been thinking lately about NIS and how it's hit its dead end for finding out anymore 411 on Jeff Hunter, Totse and other links.

Its time to let go and move on. I feel as I was talking to gigi bugging me about not using my last years or decades of my life pushing into commercial spots (hopefully national) and maybe make money on the side while trying harder to make films that I will never get my SAG like nearly everyone in the class I took has got. most of them still sitting idle on equity status (which means there is money set aside for them waiting I guess) and also how I will never be rich enough to buy a house.

I feel I should just fucking go for good. I am not advancing being addicted to stupid internet shit all day long on and off.

So farewell everyone. keep up with the thing you do i guess.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    I wish I could travel back to 2002 - 2005 when the internet was good.
    The feeling of downloading a bunch of simfiles at the library (they had a fast enough connection) ans taking them back home to play in stepmanja was so special.
    B
    Shit posting on totse and browsing the text file section.
    Lurking hentai sites.
    Chatting on Yahoo messenger chat rooms.
    The internet is dead now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You have shithole pussy sexually my little daddy!
    .biw wow wow yippi kai aye yay chicken
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You have shithole pussy sexually my little daddy!
    .biw wow wow yippi kai aye yay chicken

Folks, Dewglass needs pappy Mongs to send him to a treatment center.
Jump to Top