User Controls

Even Rump's Toadie Mitch McConnell Accepting Biden Win

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Business Insider
    Mitch McConnell for the first time appears to accept Biden's election victory over Trump
    insider@insider.com (John L. Dorman)

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday for the first time appeared to accept President-elect Joe Biden's win over President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

"I think we all know that after the first of the year, there's likely to be a discussion about some additional package of some size next year, depending upon what the new administration wants to pursue," McConnell said.

McConnell had previously held off on acknowledging Biden's win, instead saying that Trump has a right to pursue legal challenges.
    Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

The Kentucky Republican, who has worked closely with the Trump White House to install legions of conservative judges to the federal bench, spoke of a "new administration" when discussing future COVID-19 economic stimulus negotiations.

McConnell's statement was the closest that he has come to acknowledging Trump's loss.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Biden still won't be President, no matter what any of them says. Trump will win. Watch and see.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Feeling kinda lonely these days, are ya?
    Originally posted by stl1 Feeling kinda lonely these days, are ya?

Not at all. You're the one who's going to sitting all alone with egg on your face, after Trump takes the Presidency for another four long years.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not at all. You're the one who's going to sitting all alone with egg on your face, after Trump takes the Presidency for another four long years.

Yeah, bro. Egg on faces. All the liberals. It's going to happen, little bro bro.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Biden still won't be President, no matter what any of them says. Trump will win. Watch and see.

what are you going to do when you are wrong?
    Originally posted by Sudo what are you going to do when you are wrong?

I'm not wrong. Rest assured. It's 100% going to happen. Against all odds, Trump will emerge victorious. It's written in stone.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm not wrong. Rest assured. It's 100% going to happen. Against all odds, Trump will emerge victorious. It's written in stone.

Word of God. It's amazing how on point you are, little bro.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm not wrong. Rest assured. It's 100% going to happen. Against all odds, Trump will emerge victorious. It's written in stone.

Yes but what about when that doesn't happen? Are you emotionally equipped to hamdle that?
    Originally posted by Sudo Yes but what about when that doesn't happen? Are you emotionally equipped to hamdle that?

I don't have to be emotionally equipped to "handle it", because I won't be "handling" anything.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-010------.-.--------.-1----000011---(b­anned) wrong.

again.

youre an idiot

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-011------.-.--------.-1----000011---(b­anned) wrong.

again.

youre an idiot

Jump to Top