User Controls

Ellen Paige is a fuckin tranny too. 🤢

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Elliot Paige

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9006579/Ellen-Page-comes-trans-male-named-Elliot-says-statement-pronouns-they.html

Fucking disgusting.
    Quit promoting mental illness.
    It is not cool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Im so confused. Its kinda like mr garrison on southpark
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bueno motherfucker
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Elliot Paige

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9006579/Ellen-Page-comes-trans-male-named-Elliot-says-statement-pronouns-they.html

Fucking disgusting.
    Quit promoting mental illness.
    It is not cool.

SARGAENT

SARGAENT CLEFT

SEARGANT~
    SEARGANT.32
    SEARGANT.!?
    SEARG.NIGGER32
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I think a lot of people saw this coming.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    We all think that Other People are Cocaine Users.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Bueno

And the academy award goes to...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *Elliot Page

smh just smh
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Ive lost all respect for her.
    If SHE thinks this world is just a big joke to her then SHE can go eat a dick.
    It might even be good for HER.
    G African Astronaut
    Wait, so it was a female now a man or started as a male but was in the public eye as a female ?! The queer game is so fucking convoluted these days, what happened to the simpler times of a Richard Simmons or say Liberace ?!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    2 women do not make a set of parents.
    It makes a gay kid.
    tbh transgender men are better than real females because they behave like men and dont have that typical whorish female behavior and its not gay or anything if you secks them because they have an actual vagina and no balls-to-balls contacts.
    Splam African Astronaut
    I love how all these privileged white people are telling us other non-privileged white people, how lucky we are to be white and that we should "give up" our seats at the table to minorities.

Bitch we never had a seat on the table. It's a class war. Not a race war.
    Splam African Astronaut
    You can't make this shit up.
    By this logic, Trump could declare himself a woman. Wouldn't even need to cross dress. Now he's the first female president.
    Somebody's getting older and is afraid of loosing the attention she was given in her 20's. Nothing wrong with that. But pretending to be a man now.... come on. Most people don't have the privilege to play pretend games for the rest of their lives.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-011------.-.--------.-1----000011---(b­anned) whatever the thing was born as is what it is, regardless of any mental defects that make it think its something else.

your born as a baby. this makes you a baby.

ergo, sticking a dick into something born as a dude but having tit implants is still faggotry

but what if the said dude had a real vagina transplanted into his crotch ?

sticking a dick into something born as a chick who is larping as a male, such as the paige slag, is not faggotry.

i kno.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    White trash dopehead is transphobic
    News at 8
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I don't hate trannies, I just think they are bad for the environment.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    For a website full of supposed anti-social anarchists, you sure act like a bunch of pearl clutching old ladies.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    look at how big its forehead is
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Splam You can't make this shit up.
    By this logic, Trump could declare himself a woman. Wouldn't even need to cross dress. Now he's the first female president.
    Somebody's getting older and is afraid of loosing the attention she was given in her 20's. Nothing wrong with that. But pretending to be a man now…. come on. Most people don't have the privilege to play pretend games for the rest of their lives.

If he ever did that you niggers would fall in line lock step behind him
Jump to Top