So my goldfish just died.

Bugz Space Nigga
    Which is weird because I never owned one
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    "Kinda weird how that happens".

CROWD FUND!

GLASS COCKS NEED TO BE SMOKED!
    A time slip perhaps?

Sounds like you've had a cod or two in your wormhole.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I hope that we all have a decent November and December before some BASTARD WORM tries to PLAY with someone like a FROJO
    Originally posted by mashlehash I hope that we all have a decent November and December before some BASTARD WORM tries to PLAY with someone like a FROJO

--ugh. So what if you needed to leave in november or december or january or your name was november your still a filthy frothy cont who tried to use the people before the before so november came before december and in january you were still a number among --the associatiion of peeeople who tried to tell us that november stood for december and in january you were STILL a number! YOU YOU WERE REALLY YOU WERE YOU WERE STILL A NUMBER? BARRACK. WHAT REALLY ORLY REALLY BARRACK REALLY NUVEMBER PARACHG BB. 93 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMfather john
    people need a portable-

Jump to Top