User Controls

Parents lose their kid for not allowing it to have hormone therapy.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    https://www.rt.com/news/508173-australia-parental-trans-rights/

Im sorry but Im siding with the parents and im not going to even read the article.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Australia is a feminist ran shithole. Perfect example of what happens when you let too many women have any amount of power
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    everyone loves treason. It's like freaks. Everyone wants a corn dog. We always love black people. Know One knows what Spectral does. :)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mashlehash everyone loves treason. It's like freaks. Everyone wants a corn dog. We always love black people. Know One knows what Spectral does. :)

ur dum
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm siding with the trannies. Screw the kid
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    anybody who thinks this is about gender transition (for either ‘side’) is naïve & especially if the sides tell them the story of this. we see here a child between adults & we wrongly assume either of their objectives as congruent with those of the child, depending on whom you ask.

this perception can only be a child’s mistake

where do i stand? i’m the voice in the kid’s head telling them to kill the parents, whom you will recall are fulfilling an essential function on behalf of the state, which is to get the kid working whether gender struggle or suicide-bound or profoundly disabled or even Bill Krozby

in time we’ll come to see this as a violent & intrusive enterprise—the family, that is; not psychiatry, whose far horizon may be nearing the edge of our lifespans anyway

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting Australia is a feminist ran shithole. Perfect example of what happens when you let too many women have any amount of power

Is it feminists fault youre such a fucking loser?
    sometimes i wonder if articles from this region are about aldra & i wish i believed this was

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo Is it feminists fault youre such a fucking loser?

no ur mom tinks im cool faget
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick sometimes i wonder if articles from this region are about aldra & i wish i believed this was

I don't believe aldra has kids so does that mean he's the little trans-boy?

EDIT:lol hardly a fucking kid, he's 15. NiS pearl clutching strikes again.
    aldra is his own children

he nurses himself & i take pictures for his newsletter

it circulates among nurses working with individuals who lack autonomy

we receive grants from each of our governments & the accolades of the healthcare industry's most charitable

Jump to Top