User Controls

Recommend me some decent coffee

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I got a percolator and feel all sophisticated pressing my ground coffee which has prompted me to deviate from the common brands you find in Jars. Anyone recommend any they like or have tried?

I wouldn't mind trying that world renowned,(Fuys!), Coffee that comes out a Civet's ass hole.
    Starbucks blonde roast, along with a little bit of ground cardamom.
    Fuck Starbucks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck Starbucks

fuck your mother

starbucks is convienet and regular coffee price and always fresh you dummy
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Folgers
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Fuck Starbucks

Don't give a fuck about Starbucks in particular, but the type I listed has more caffeine than their other stuff, and is available in whole bean at most supermarkets.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Starbucks blonde roast, along with a little bit of ground cardamom.

get the slow pour over. say it to a cute blonde lady if you can. Say "I would like a slow pourover Blonde roast please" and she will look at you like "you bad bad russian boi teeheehee"

But I digress. Me too. though usually it's Peet's coffee
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fuck your mother

starbucks is convienet and regular coffee price and always fresh you dummy

It's not I don't like Starbucks, I want to make it from the comfort of my own home.

Fuck your dead family!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Niggerville, USA.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    arabica
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Greggs coffee wiv a bacon butty, or sausage sarnie

But seriously that pablo escobar colombian shit
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sxsrf=ALeKk00oQnOodcm1o0K7FPMRjYDiGcp6rg%3A1606825183020&ei=3zTGX4M62KrBuQ-V5JTICA&q=sump+coffee&oq=sump&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIHCAAQyQMQQzIECAAQQzICCAAyBQgAELEDMgUIABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyBQgAELEDMgQILhAKOgQIABBHOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUILhCxAzoICC4QsQMQgwFQySpYmzVg0j5oAnABeACAAc4BiAGVBZIBBTAuMy4xmAEAoAEBsAEPyAEIwAEB&sclient=mob

best coffee ever..i recommend ordering some. I usually take a trip there once a week or so
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sxsrf=ALeKk00oQnOodcm1o0K7FPMRjYDiGcp6rg%3A1606825183020&ei=3zTGX4M62KrBuQ-V5JTICA&q=sump+coffee&oq=sump&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIHCAAQyQMQQzIECAAQQzICCAAyBQgAELEDMgUIABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyBQgAELEDMgQILhAKOgQIABBHOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUILhCxAzoICC4QsQMQgwFQySpYmzVg0j5oAnABeACAAc4BiAGVBZIBBTAuMy4xmAEAoAEBsAEPyAEIwAEB&sclient=mob

best coffee ever..i recommend ordering some. I usually take a trip there once a week or so

is that because ur a fucking faggot?
    I DIDN'T ASK FOR COFFEE SHOPS YOU DUMB FUCKS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol
    people who sip coffee for their tastes are the same as people who sip wine with their cock messaging tongues;

faggots are what they are.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    massage.men~(take.People)Look.At-M3.LookatMe.JustLookAtMe.NowLookatThis.Now,LookatThat.NowLookAtTheNow,ThinAboutDigitAnalysis.l\
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I'm not a mad coffee connoisseur, but percolators are possibly the worst budget method for brewing coffee. Go down to TK Maxx and get a moka pot or cafetiere for under a tenner, moka pot if you want something close to an espresso that you can then make latte and cappuccino with or cafetiere if you want a milder drink that you don't need to add a load of shit to.

Percolators kind of ruin whatever they touch because they're hotter than a cafetiere steep and slower and with much less pressure than a moka pot or proper espresso machine.

Lots of people swear by pour over which is basically a jug with a funnel, but I always find the result a bit too weak.

As for what coffee, for cafetiere and pour over, Aldi's Specially Selected ground coffee range is all really good for the price. For moka pot/espresso, you can't go wrong with those Lavazza foil bricks that are in every supermarket, that's pretty much all it's meant for. I wouldn't put it in a percolator though, a big mug of Lavazza will make you shit out your heart.
    i just get the fancy star bucks drinks
    Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult i just get the fancy star bucks drinks

faggot
Jump to Top