User Controls

The earth is flat, the pictures we see from space are birds-eye views of our dome

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    dome

a rounded vault forming the roof of a building or structure, typically with a circular base

how can a Dome be flat?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by filtration Because the bottom is flat, the dome-like shape comes from the glass surrounding us.

well they're sayig that our planets might actually have flat surfaces and are 16 sided which was suggested during the days of cassani.

it's still rounded. it also bulges around the equator. so it's not a true sphere. as a matter of fact, the mountain range of equator which reach 28 thousand feet is nearly 10 thousand feet lower than Mount Everest is in the Hemaleyas from sea level to above sea level. but because of the buldge the Equador mountain technically is higher in the sky. closer to outer space and troposphere
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Only someone from Skelmersdale would say that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    2 shots to the dome makes sure that a homie ain't ever comin' home.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The earth is not flat, its a sphere.
    Otherwise you wouldn't be able to postpone sunset by chasing the sun in a car or so.

Flat earth is fake and old news as easily debunked as my irrational hate towards certain groups of people.
Jump to Top