User Controls

this girl would have been perfect for sploo

RIP

F F F

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    lol @ normie girls trying DPH
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    "The effects of Benadryl are identical or similar to that of acid"

Women are so dumb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Someone mentioned immodium at work today and i thought of sploo. I miss that crazy guy
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Someone mentioned immodium at work today and i thought of sploo. I miss that crazy guy

You should OD on immodium and exlax.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I hate the person who made that video

waukesha is the county where the slenderman girls stabbed that other girl up. 12 year old girls in waukesha are on some crazy tip
    Bugz Space Nigga
    The girl they showed (Which I was surprized they would do.. they don't do that in California or at least the bay area.. enough sense to protect the grieving family)

looked just like sploo. like she could of been his little sister. really sad. but her face on a side by side. really.. who wants to fight tiredness it's pretty uncomfortable just to get a high. stay up for 2 days straight and get it naturally for fuck sakes.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo I hate the person who made that video

waukesha is the county where the slenderman girls stabbed that other girl up. 12 year old girls in waukesha are on some crazy tip

wow. what is up with the young people of the county there? if the girls are that way at 12 what kind of highschoolers do they become. what kind of college students if they're already partying with OTC chemicals. drop-out and prego by freshman year and 35 thousand of Mom and Dads money thrown down the garbage disposal as an out of state student. what kind of mothers do they become then?
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol
Jump to Top