User Controls

Starting another new job tomorrow.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Sounds like you live a stimulating existence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im proud of you Red.
    Fuck the shit pay. That parts sucks.
    Maybe you can do some networking while you are there and find something better.
    Learn their secretz too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master Tomorrow I start a job as a fitter/welder for $13/hr, literally 2 bucks an hour less than what I was making 10 years ago with a year experiance. Oh yeah, sliding down the economic ladder, thanks covid.

I imagine the temp agency I'll be working for is taking home the same or more an hour than I am! Hail Capitalist, long live Reagan's America!

Lol what a loser i make more than you now. jk hope it works out and they give you a raise quickly
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I wish I could contribute to society.

#chin nuts
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by blaster master Dude you can see things I've fabricated welded on broadcast TV all over the country every weekend. I'm in shock myself. Six months ago I was making high 20s an hr.

Thats fucked up
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    That equates to £9/hr

Fuck that, wouldn't get out of bed for it
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Why don’t you become a master ass blaster

Should be good money in that
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls That equates to £9/hr

Fuck that, wouldn't get out of bed for it

He doesn't have the option of staying with his brother, Leon. He has to take what he can get.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master If i could finish a bachelors in science on the government's buck it would be a nice light at the end of the tunnel, but I have a feeling after I get some money to get my folks and my bro and sis some nice presents and make a payment on my credit card I'll be dragging up. My mantra for this job is going to be work like all I am worth is $13 an hr.

Exactly. Don't do them any favors.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.0101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.1010-10--01-0--------.-.--------.-------00------(b­anned) jesus fuck…where is that shithole?

where i live starting welders…literally right out of community college…make $17/hr for 90 days then go to $20 if they suck. i know a welder who sucks and he makes $30/hr. he quit where i work because he was 'only' making $20/hr for construction that wasnt welding. he works at an aluminum air-boat manufacturer with guys that make $30 to $45 an hour. i know an underwater welder who makes minimum of $50/hr then he gets bonuses and per-diem from traveling.

another welder i know makes $25/hr but he works at a commercial truck company and only does welding as a part of his job. hes decent…but his welds dont always look like 'stacked dimes'

South side of Chicago. Red has to put on a bulletproof vest every time he leaves his crib.
Jump to Top