livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    He's terminally fat lulz
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Codependence
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP has a Nigger Penis nose.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Codependence

really? you're gonna go there about me? how's things with you?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king He said he had an illness but he wouldn't name it

Because you're the type of fucktard that will just use it for your own trolling needs from this day on.
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz Because you're the type of fucktard that will just use it for your own trolling needs from this day on.

I'm genuinely curious
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king I'm genuinely curious

You're genuinely slacking off with the art you should be putting together that you announced. You want Instant Gratification, Hiki. You're one of these guys that if you had the funding for, you would go to some Art Acadamy or Institution and sit around your little clique of friends, dress the part, smoking or doing bumps of coke and talking about there will be a day you will be recognized like some Fog City Maverick but you just keep chit chatting and nothing gets done. you get F Status. you take it nowhere. and if you do a group project before doing your own, and the instructor gives you acalades for how unique and well scripted, etc.. you will probably bitch and complain "That was my idea" and your friends arguing it was there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz You're genuinely slacking off with the art you should be putting together that you announced. You want Instant Gratification, Hiki. You're one of these guys that if you had the funding for, you would go to some Art Acadamy or Institution and sit around your little clique of friends, dress the part, smoking or doing bumps of coke and talking about there will be a day you will be recognized like some Fog City Maverick but you just keep chit chatting and nothing gets done. you get F Status. you take it nowhere. and if you do a group project before doing your own, and the instructor gives you acalades for how unique and well scripted, etc.. you will probably bitch and complain "That was my idea" and your friends arguing it was there.

Wrong
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Wrong

I love the ONE WORD RESPONSES> they're better than the classic 5 word sentence of a predictable and obligatory response from someone who is brain dead and can't fight the fight
    Originally posted by Bugz I love the ONE WORD RESPONSES> they're better than the classic 5 word sentence of a predictable and obligatory response from someone who is brain dead and can't fight the fight

Bugz you might want to reconsider calling other people brain dead.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    an interesting one at least
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably depression and dementia. He's accused me of a lot of weird things. Like just a few weeks ago he was accusing me of taking money from my rich father because my father has a nice lawn.. and he's never even seen my dads lawn.. he just makes stuff up

notice how so many of his post givng "advice" is to max out your credit cards and buy a motorcyle / suv and do lyft..
Jump to Top