User Controls

Wimmins In Footbal???

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Larry Brown Sports
    Sarah Fuller added to Vanderbilt roster for Missouri game
    Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports

Sarah Fuller is one step closer to becoming the first woman to appear in an SEC football game.

Vanderbilt is 0-7 this season and has had issues with its kicking game, among many other areas.

Fuller, a Vanderbilt women’s soccer goalie who helped the Commodores win the SEC title last week, will suit up for the Vanderbilt football team for Saturday’s game against Missouri. Head coach Derek Mason revealed earlier in the week that Fuller had been practicing with the football team after several players were placed under COVID-19 quarantine orders. On Friday, Vanderbilt confirmed that Fuller has been added to the roster for Saturday.

If Fuller appears in the game against Missouri, it is believed that she would be the first female athlete to compete in a Power 5 football game. She told Vanderbilt’s sports information department this week that she is trying not to think about that too much.

“I think it’s amazing and incredible. But I’m also trying to separate that because I know this is a job I need to do and I want to help the team out and I want to do the best that I can,” she said. “Placing that historical aspect aside just helps me focus in on what I need to do. I don’t want to let them down in anyway.”

Vanderbilt is 0-7 this season and has had issues with its kicking game, among many other areas.

We’ve seen some awesome stories involving female placekickers at the high school level, but a female kicker appearing in an SEC game would be even more noteworthy. Hopefully Fuller gets on opportunity on Saturday.

For picture: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/sarah-fuller-added-to-vanderbilt-roster-for-missouri-game/ar-BB1bqJbR?ocid=msedgdhp
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Why do you retards call it "football". A ball is round, and your version is as gay as Freddy Mercury.

We have Rugby and don't wear all that protective gear you faggots have to wear cause we're real men and not pussies.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    WIMPY little men who would get destroyed by our sides of beef.

MAYBE you guys could beat the girls soccer team. Maybe.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Pffft as if. You losers even wear nut protectors.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Hell, our wimmins is so tough, they wear cups!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    That article said she plays real football. Why do the women in America play real sports whilst the men stand round in suits of armour whilst commercial breaks play for 3 hours?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She looks strong and I bet she will kick good
Jump to Top