User Controls

Best username on NiS.

street_carp African Astronaut
    I laugh every time I see jonathan_davis_on_tweak_its_1994 even though I don't remember any of their posts.

Who do you fink has the best username on NiS?
    I also like that name I pretend like he's my friend and I talk to him in my head sometimes and call him jay-dot like the initials jdot.

Also the STEREOS guy 👦 his avatar is real good amd goes well with his posting philosophy and now thays what I think a STEREOS looks like. He created something from nothing. Usually only women can do that, by creating life. But some people don't believe in creating life, only corrupting it. Look at wires abortion party for an example I mean what kind of cuck aborts the fetus??
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    On totse i thouggt the user name "the asses of butt rape" was pretty comical.

And whore to a chainsaw was edgy to say the least
    Ghost Black Hole

Originally posted by WALUIGI TACO STAND IS A REAL GAME YES!

https://niggasin.space/user/4322
    https://niggasin.space/user/4250

Originally posted by I don't wanna rape ya I just want the paper

Originally posted by Swallow your pride CAW!

Originally posted by Bird Hunter Bill IM GONNA NEED MORE AMMO!

Originally posted by The Flock HONK HONK HONK HONK

Originally posted by There once was a dodge city maid she was a whore by trade for a buck and a wack she’ll lye on her back and let the cowboys have a poke at her crack One day came her to surprise he belly began to rise she sliped out a grunt and out poped a runt Don't do it lad

Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt Its all I live for.

Originally posted by Little Mac & cheese Liserds are reeeeaal!

Originally posted by Scromiting Whorse

Originally posted by Lanny the Grinch That wasn't incense and those men weren't wise!

Originally posted by Dr. Scrawny: How Lanny Stole Christmas Zaint Zattex is coming to town

Originally posted by the man whos hood it was put in op stores vitamens oil in his anus and drinks it from a little hose
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Indiana-Is-Eternal
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Indiana-Is-Eternal

Jamal-Is-Internal
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Originally posted by street_carp Jamal-Is-Internal

You should run with that, it suits you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby On totse i thouggt the user name "the asses of butt rape" was pretty comical.

And whore to a chainsaw was edgy to say the least

My favourite from totse was bloodydiaperman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jim "fuck Latinos" Carrey was a funny name
    Originally posted by street_carp My favourite from totse was bloodydiaperman.

I liked the video he had on his websites about the shit demons from the 8th level of hell. I wish I had it saved.

I also miss CK motherfucker edition.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I liked the video he had on his websites about the shit demons from the 8th level of hell. I wish I had it saved.

I also miss CK motherfucker edition.

It's kind of dumb in retrospect, but stuff like that and the fuck master ass blaster video were hilarious at the time.
Jump to Top