User Controls

How Was Your Thanksgiving In This Year Of Covid?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I went to my daughter's. I was the only guest. It was very enjoyable but also very different. My son and his wife and child did not attend. Historically, my kids would go to their mother's mother's house and celebrate the day with their step brother and sisters and leave early so we could have our Thanksgiving eventually followed by my ex-stepchildren and their offspring. I could get pretty boisterous. It was very different with just the four of us but also enjoyable to not have to share. It will be nice to get back to normal next year but, I did enjoy the difference this year.

How was your Thanksgiving this year?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My whole family got together.
    We all stayed inside cuz it was kinda cold out.
    Was pretty damn normal.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My whole family got together.
    We all stayed inside cuz it was kinda cold out.
    Was pretty damn normal.

So if you have Covid, you gave it to all of your family?
    I went online we all put our computers aimed at our faces
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Tech, was your new booby excited by the festivities?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    So Gigi made me meatloaf. and she messed it up.

She is a great cook and she hasn't been feeling ok. she was doing everything normal (this wasn't a simple meatloaf it was a turkey style off the web.

and she was going to put the red sauce on top like you're supposed to and she mixed it in the meat by mistake . she's been tired and durped and didn't realize what she did until it was mixed in. so we baked it for 1 hour and it was a soggy mess.

why did she make Meatloaf? Because my fucking teeth are broken up. one after another. I was told this happens because if teeth start to go, your jaw is realigning at night and you grind in different areas. like the brain uses nighttime to readjust your chewing behavior. and more teeth went.

so until I can afford dental implants I have to eat soft food. and meat is difficult even when moist and soft. but this was like eating mush. we laughed and she made me turkey ground tacos. with stuffing, cranberry sauce and a veggie smoothy since I couldnt eat the onion greenbean casseroll.

lifes a bitch when your teeth go. I used to have great teeth and a nice smile and this year just made it worse as ever. almost in a months time
    Originally posted by stl1 Tech, was your new booby excited by the festivities?

Goof ballšŸ˜
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I protected my relatives from a fake pandemic and stayed home ,, got up at 6 and scd0owered the interweb while my side hurt real bad,, drank 4 cups of coffee and pushed a kidney stone out when I went and pissed,, no worries I'm MAGA STRONG!
    then i spent my day smokin weed and reading damning evidence against the left ,, talked my one of my TRUMP buddys and pepped him back up,, he goes skiing with a bunch of faggot leftys and some pussy republicans so he gets beat down every day,, then I watched Banned.videos and Alax was tellin us about after biden gets in the office,, not pretty folks,, anyways then I ate a half lb burger and caught up on my twitter feed oh and we watched salty cracker and found some other weed and got really high and went to bed
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I went online we all put our computers aimed at our faces

We did a videocall with my son in Texas.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Technologist So if you have Covid, you gave it to all of your family?

Keep staying inside and by the time you do go out your body wont have antibodies for anything and you'll be fucked.
    Go live in your bubble you coward.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Technologist Goof ballšŸ˜

If you're scarred there, can you get a boob implant anyways? I mean lots of women say Its the new me. but I was curious if you could get a boob that would have a sexy ass scar.

They should make an implant that monitors your health and for any possible new cancer nodule that pop up. then laser the fucker while inside and killing it on the spot.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I havent washed my hands in 4 months to keep my mune system strong
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist Goof ballšŸ˜

I'm kicking your ass in the "Asshole Of The Month" Award, bitch!
    Originally posted by POLECAT I havent washed my hands in 4 months to keep my mune system strong

Bruh..
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Seems like overkill to have a huge turkey dinner a month before another huge turkey dinner. You guys should have thanksgiving in June or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Eating leftovers.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    IO jizzed on ur leftovers
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Stayed at home and got food from Bob Evans and zoomed to ensure 'spread plausibility denial' (so that people can assuredly go out in public safely (so that I can go out in public (so that I can see my family assuredly))) and profiling. Yea I know there was never a threat, but the people running society don't and I'm not gonna let some yahoos bible thump my life away.

But like it goes, "You are seen and read of by all men"

And I'm not losing my gibbies for no hallmark holiday.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Keep staying inside and by the time you do go out your body wont have antibodies for anything and you'll be fucked.
    Go live in your bubble you coward.

So tell me, did you even stop and think for one split second, that you could give your family Covid, if that is what you really have? I honestly donā€™t think you did, which says a lot about your brain dysfunction. People like YOU are the reason people are being put on lockdown. Think about that for a second you dumbass.
    covid is 99.9% likely not to kill ur family
Jump to Top