User Controls

I tested positive for covid-19

Ghost Black Hole
    so i was at the medical clinic yesterday, still have not got results back but i woke up today and i have it for sure im sick as fuck

Originally posted by Ghost i was at a medical clinic. Heard a loud crash from the back room and then a lady said "oh no did you drop your urine sample, its okay"

have no idea where I picked it up, i live in one of the most infected areas of the country even by postal code.
    i cant sleep, feel like shit, cant taste anything. My poop is liquid and i feel like i'm on fire and sweating a lot

if you would like a sample of my bodily fluids to get out of work let me know

I was told to isolate for 14 days but i don't see why i should. i am gonna go get coffee and try to play video games and then have a nap. i cant even fucking taste anything but i need drugs or i will feel even worse

i just want to eat food and sleep but i cant

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I agree with the not isolating part.
    I mean I already got it so fuck it I am going shopping.
    Might as well spend some money on my way out am I right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    are you sick too is that why you aren't at work for the past few days
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Damn man. I had that No taste for one night. but I didn't get sick. and I hope it stays that way. I isolated for about 10 days now. didn't work and now I dont think I can.

Will uncle sam kick in a new Stimulas on top of the one they promised us 4-5 months ago

I hope you get better Scron. don't go out though. order it to your house and wear a mask and gloves if you have them.

I hope you get better. I may want to add that you should get an Oxi-meter that fits on your index finger or ring finger and tells you what your Oxygen level is. also your BP. if your BP is above 130 sustained and goes up higher you should go to ER. If your Oxygen stays below 94 at 93 or lower. Call an Ambulance if it stays that way for a period of time.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I agree with the not isolating part.
    I mean I already got it so fuck it I am going shopping.
    Might as well spend some money on my way out am I right?

No, You might kill an old person or someone with underlining heart or lung disease. Not to mention someone with a low immune system who is fighting cancer.

hell is wrong with you, Fona.
    I would laugh if this was TOTSE/ZOKLET teir humor but you're not Joking so shame on you. What did you buy me while you were Black Friday Shopping?

if everyone here had an alternative post office kinda thing, I would give you my post addy and we could all play White Elephant this year. which means we get what was given to us then we post the photo online. and then we go in turns 3 times to steal the item from the other and at the end of it we all have to resend those gifts to those who stole or got stuck with shitty 10 dollar gifts for the lols of it.
    You can also send the package to a Amazon pickup box.
    Ghost Black Hole
    order it to your house yeah lucy said to do that but its like $10 delivery fee for $7 worth of food and drinks

i will just try not to coof and wear my mask and not touch any thing. I don't want to be a super spreader

i have athsma so i have been hitting the ventilator all day to keep my lungs functioning
    Originally posted by Ghost are you sick too is that why you aren't at work for the past few days

Im coofing so hard and Im not even smoking right now.
    The last couple nights I lay in bed and sweat.
    I got this lame ass head pressure make my noggin hurt some.

But the thing is I woke up dope sick everyday for years and years so I know a thing or 2 about feeling like shit.
    This is a breeze so far.
    Im hoping I can get more covid money too.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost order it to your house yeah lucy said to do that but its like $10 delivery fee for $7 worth of food and drinks

i will just try not to coof and wear my mask and not touch any thing. I don't want to be a super spreader

i have athsma so i have been hitting the ventilator all day to keep my lungs functioning

order 4 coffees reheat in microwave.

Hope you get better soon. what will you do if they call you and say "Its negative"
    Ghost Black Hole
    lucy is yelling at me and ordering stuff now
    why are you two still together ?

did she consent to you spreading the viruses to her ?
    Anyone else got the chills?
    I got the thermostat at 75 but my nips are hard af.
    Technologist victim of incest
    But it’s all a hoax!
    Originally posted by Technologist But it’s all a hoax!

The hoax is that it is anything different than just the flu.
    Every year they rename it just like they name each hurricane but at the end of the day they both just blow for a little while and then they clear up.
    You don't even work in a hospital and there is a very good reason your not a doctor or even a nurse.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The hoax is that it is anything different than just the flu.
    Every year they rename it just like they name each hurricane but at the end of the day they both just blow for a little while and then they clear up.
    You don't even work in a hospital and there is a very good reason your not a doctor or even a nurse.

Uh huh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Oh no no no, it’s not real. You don’t know anyone who has it!😂😂😂😂
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The hoax is that it is anything different than just the flu.

Bro you took penis in your mouth. Your brain is significantly less qualified to offer perspective than Tech.
    I believe that every one of these Covid deniers should not be allowed hospital care. It’s not real anyways.

Scron,
    I know you haven’t denied it, I hope you feel better soon😘
    And Scron,
    If you have to continually use your nebulizer, don’t wait till you can’t breath completely, to seek help. Are they albuterol treatments? Aren’t you wired out from it?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Bro you took penis in your mouth. Your brain is significantly less qualified to offer perspective than Tech.

You thinking SHE doesnt suck dick and instead focusing on the fact I might have once on accident makes you more gay than me for idolizing it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why are you two still together ?

did she consent to you spreading the viruses to her ?

she seems to be fine so far. We made out a few days ago so i feel like its only a matter of time

Originally posted by Technologist I know you haven’t denied it, I hope you feel better soon😘

no ive been embracing it as the ultimate bio weapon to destroy society
Jump to Top