User Controls

Why does he spurn me so?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I mean, I'm an attractive guy. I'm a total sweetie. I'm open to kinks. I mean I'll squeeze into a dress and some heels if that's what my man wants. But Bugz just won't take the bait. I've made it clear to him that I have feelings for him but he just won't reciprocate. Is he just closeted or something? I don't get it. I'm the complete package but I still can't catch this guy's eye. Maybe he just thinks I'm out of his league. What do y'all think?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think it's kr'atom time
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bugz is a videographer for a casting couch company and he doesn't believe in love anymore.
    Originally posted by aldra I think it's kr'atom time

I smoked kratem before an orgy one time. It was me and 6 other boys, college aged. It was wild. I left that night with a prolapsed rectum and a distended penis. I ended up in the ER where I lied and claimed I accidentlly got my penis and ass caught in the public pools drain system. I would do it again.
    well, that's not what I was planning but I guess we'll see
    your posting style reminds me of dietpiano

are you his ghost?

are you the tranny he was chasing?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Bugz is a videographer for a casting couch company and he doesn't believe in love anymore.

There must be a way into his cold, cold heart. Someway, somehow. Maybe I could dress as a video camera to ignite his wild, voyeuristic passion?
    Originally posted by aldra your posting style reminds me of dietpiano

are you his ghost?

are you the tranny he was chasing?

I'm just a wayward ship caught in the winds of eternity. My soul is my captain. My heart is the mainsail. My eyes are the porthole. My intestines are the rigging.
    5g dissolved in a shot of coconut oil
    Originally posted by livingelegy I'm just a wayward ship caught in the winds of eternity. My soul is my captain. My heart is the mainsail. My eyes are the porthole. My intestines are the rigging.

...burroughs?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Have you tried a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates?
    Originally posted by livingelegy There must be a way into his cold, cold heart. Someway, somehow. Maybe I could dress as a video camera to ignite his wild, voyeuristic passion?

Unless you're abusive and exotic (not the good exotic) he dont want none hun.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nibble on his ear from behind, maybe?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nibble on his ear from behind, maybe?

He won't let anyone get behind him.
    Not even a ninja.
Jump to Top