User Controls

Kind of a weird day

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My daughter and her mom both died in a car crash in sequin going to see the grandparents today. kinda weird how that happens, my mom is also in the hospital sick so its been very trying times I don't even know what to make of it

my dad said he will call me back tomororrow with more details he didn't want to tell me today for whatever reason, im kind of worried
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thoughts and prayers sent your way
    Originally posted by mmQ Thoughts and prayers sent your way

thanks buddy ive been putting these up around in my area now

my moms also on her death bed and my dad said he will call me tomorrow about something really importatant, im kinda worried about it becaause he refused to talk about it today
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    bro.....fuck man..pm me and ill givd u a number to get ahold of me
    Originally posted by RIPtotse bro…..fuck man..pm me and ill givd u a number to get ahold of me

Doug monks man , i kinda saw it coming it happes
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Jesus! That's awful man, I'm here for you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    what the fuck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby 5129456786

Doug monks man , i kinda saw it coming it happes

if anyone one wants to donate to for the barial pm me or text me for details a little bit goes a long
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Totse response:

pics of teh dead daughter and mudder or it dint happen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Jesus! That's awful man, I'm here for you.

thanks man, its really weird because In a way I saw it coming, I see it a lot and I cried a lot earlier because I at the same time I couldn't believe it but I know they are always with me, its fucked up because yesterday I wasn't feeling well and asked to leave from work because i felt like something was wrong despite praying against it I cried randomonly but im still alive and thats what matters, whats worst about it is no one at the time believed it was my kid and I had zero help from my daughters mom and her family and even my family, I got railroaded big time

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if anyone one wants to donate to for the barial pm me or text me for details a little bit goes a long

Krotz is clearly desperate for some crack rocks, folks.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz is clearly desperate for some crack rocks, folks.

you're clearly a little prick, so you should shave your small head so you can finally look like what you really are.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz is clearly desperate for some crack rocks, folks.

kill urself
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're clearly a little prick, so you should shave your small head so you can finally look like what you really are.

Ok guy who inhales crack smoke through a glass dildo
    cigreting Dark Matter
    pics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    How can you only call that a weird day?

That’s a fucking nightmare

I hope this isn’t true but if it is I feel for you kr0z 😔😢
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ok guy who inhales crack smoke through a glass dildo

Never done that, but im surely that's what you do larry loser, you're a dumbass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Never done that, larry loser

Ok guy who opens his anus for biker dollars
    Originally posted by Grylls How can you only call that a weird day?

That’s a fucking nightmare

I hope this isn’t true but if it is I feel for you kr0z 😔😢

Yeah its been a bad day and my sad said he will talk to me tomorrow and he doesn't even know this or will believe it
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ok guy who inhales crack smoke through a glass dildo

okay POS that rapes children in the basement of comet ping pong

btw heres your evidence

Jump to Top