User Controls

sum1 mail me baccy or fags

bling bling Dark Matter
    ppl in uk wud cut each others throat to buy a box of fags or 25g baccy pouch for a fiver especialy if its nt full of mould
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I get a 50g baccy pouch for 8, half that is 25g for 4, hence i will sell you 25g of baccy for a fiver.
    Is Turners a legit Dutch backy?
    Originally posted by reject Is Turners a legit Dutch backy?

Never heard of it. But if you smoke Stuyvesant then yes that is a Dutch baccy. Oh Van Nelle as well.
    Javaanse Jongens is another Dutch baccy from our former colonies in the East Indies.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ill sell u a 1 foot baccy clone for a 5r
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i neglected my farm after i chotted down the tiger plants for like 6 months and i checked yesterday and the baccy plants r still growing lol
    Originally posted by bling bling i neglected my farm after i chotted down the tiger plants for like 6 months and i checked yesterday and the baccy plants r still growing lol

Nice, where'd you buy the seeds?
    nonarky Houston
    terrible baccy
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling ppl in uk wud cut each others throat to buy a box of fags or 25g baccy pouch for a fiver especialy if its nt full of mould

are there not online tobacconists who will ship to the UK?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noob they wont tax $% dolar percentages
    Originally posted by Sophie Never heard of it. But if you smoke Stuyvesant then yes that is a Dutch baccy. Oh Van Nelle as well.

Huh, I was always told/thought Turners was a dutch backy. It has Dutch writing on it. Blue packet, looks like Drum?
    Originally posted by reject Huh, I was always told/thought Turners was a dutch backy. It has Dutch writing on it. Blue packet, looks like Drum?

I don't think they even sell Turners over here.
    I have no idea what tobacco costs even though I smoke it almost every day.
Jump to Top