User Controls

Hey Technologist

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

Since you know everything and what is good and not good, could you please tell me if 7,000 jedis should be allowed to have a giant secret wedding??
    I wanna know if you think these 7,000 jedis are horrible people or not.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m not playing your game ya freak. What I think is of no concern to you.......ever!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    in my view the jedis are evil
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Giant secret YouTube wedding Take 1
    the guy who made me a key was of jedi descent and he was cool af.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not playing your game ya freak. What I think is of no concern to you…….ever!

In other words, you don't mind glaring hypocrites, as long as they're on your side. Good to know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL In other words, you don't mind glaring hypocrites, as long as they're on your side. Good to know.

Yup, that’s it exactly! Gosh you’re smart!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m not playing your game ya freak. What I think is of no concern to you…….ever!

You're the freak and missing a tit and not keeping your word to meet with op since your a coward and a coal burner
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're the freak and missing a tit and not keeping your word to meet with op since your a coward and a coal burner

Ok POS who abandons his daughter.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yup, that’s it exactly! Gosh you’re smart!

A😜👍 lot more than you are
    Ghost Black Hole
    "hebrews can do no wrong" - every american especially technologist

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Ok POS who abandons his daughter.

okay POS that rapes children in the basement of comet ping pong
    Originally posted by Technologist Ok POS who abandons his daughter.

Didnt Abandon her and my mother didn't either
    This is getting pretty serious.
    Serious Sam serious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost "hebrews can do no wrong" - every american especially technologist

Yanno, you might find this hard to believe, but I never knew there was such hatred towards the jedis, till I came here. I’m 100% serious. So no, I have nothing against jedi people. I wasn’t raised that way!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy This is getting pretty serious.
    Serious Sam serious.

Wanna play in an hour i need brew and some smolki
    Originally posted by Technologist Yanno, you might find this hard to believe, but I never knew there was such hatred towards the jedis, till I came here. I’m 100% serious. So no, I have nothing against jedi people. I wasn’t raised that way!

You're such a piece of shit hag
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're such a piece of shit hag

Ok POS that forces himself on woman.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yanno, you might find this hard to believe, but I never knew there was such hatred towards the jedis, till I came here. I’m 100% serious. So no, I have nothing against jedi people. I wasn’t raised that way!

But should 7k of them be allowed to secretly cram themselves into a gymnasium to hold an illegal wedding when their state is under a level 6, code red, flashing light pandemic and our hospitals are already bursting at the seams with covid patients but meanwhile an innocent child is not allowed to stand outside not harming anything while watching a balloon float past?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy But should 7k of them be allowed to secretly cram themselves into a gymnasium to hold an illegal wedding when their state is under a level 6, code red, flashing light pandemic and our hospitals are already bursting at the seams with covid patients but meanwhile an innocent child is not allowed to stand outside not harming anything while watching a balloon float past?

i dont get it.... surely them gathering and then falling ill would be considered good then by your viuew??
Jump to Top