User Controls

happy thanksgiving

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    may you all get fat & happy on this day.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Happy Turkey Day Steros🦃
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S may you all get fat & happy on this day.

Ty. U too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/11/26/happy-thanksgiving-thank-able-lincoln-too-he-finalized-its-bogus-invention/

"Thanksgiving Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln — I’m always amused by the cock and bull story about Thanksgiving being about Pilgrims, maize, turkeys and Indians when the holiday stems from an Abe Lincoln proclamation at the behest of a magazine editor. The road to today’s Thanksgiving has had a rocky road, in fact.

I’m not sure when the baloney about Pilgrims and Indians actually took hold as folklore, but I find it offensive that it is taught in schools as fact..

That said, who is complaining about days off? And I do like a good turkey and gladly spend the extra money for a real old-fashioned bird with real flavor. A great turkey actually tastes more like pheasant and does not have that exaggerated turkey flavor you get from commercial birds. I’m convinced that the only reason that people are deep fat frying these birds nowadays is to minimize that obnoxious taste only recently bred into the birds."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone here except certain people who I hope die today
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    fuck you and fuck thanksgiving
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls fuck you and fuck thanksgiving

don't y'all observe it across the pond?
    NO
    SHIT NO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey you can still be a part of the spirit and wish us well on this HOLY DAY of ours
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    uhhh as resident man of indigenous first nations redskien heritage i wish many blessings upon u genocidal greedy colonists and hope the food is good the visitors arent assholes and ur all ok.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil uhhh as resident man of indigenous first nations redskien heritage i wish many blessings upon u genocidal greedy colonists and hope the food is good the visitors arent assholes and ur all ok.

Hey thanks NIL. I'm like 1/32nd native myself so I totally understand your plight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey thanks NIL. I'm like 1/32nd native myself so I totally understand your plight.

we're basically brothers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil we're basically brothers

Aho
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    native americans were truly the savages that our white fathers were afraid of

i wish i'd been born to see the genocide reversed hungrily

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Native American Ticket Scalper
    All of you can go fuck a turkey/shove one up your ass
    Technologist victim of incest
    🦃
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls All of you can go fuck a turkey/shove one up your ass

Hey do we fuck with you on British holidays ? We do not. Please show some respek. This is a day that our Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it
    GO FUCK A PUMPKIN PIE
Jump to Top