User Controls

I had a dream last night about the DH girls

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They were all giving me a collective blowjob, of course. Every one of them at least had part of their mouth or tongue on my erect penis (nevermind how long it actually is; this was a dream).

That being said, I was laying there half asleep and just started to think about all of them and their names and I felt in my head I remembered most all of them.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is I'd like to list every female member of Dan's Hospital that I can remember. Here i go.

No particular order so dont get flattered, TEE HEE. Also spelling doesn't matter thnx

tee hee hee

Fralala

Cupocheer

Technologist

Candy

DontTellEm

Itybit

Joerell

EllariaSand

Netflxchiller

Jackrabbit

..... that's all I can think of .

Does it matter ? No. I'm just trying to compile a COMPREHENSIVE LIST.

I remember when it was our Kinks vs all of them. I guess kink got outnumbered because not enough of us had her back lol.

Funny times.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    kinks likes the song and can get ahold of Enter

She should dance with me to this song, then tell Enter to post on here and dance with me too
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo kinks likes the song and can get ahold of Enter

She should dance with me to this song, then tell Enter to post on here and dance with me too

Enter was his own mini era so sad that he dipped off literally days before the DH thing came here.
    I got outta le penicillin like a week after DH popped off. I remember Enter posting a teensy bit in 2018 I believe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah heck.
    You forgot Juggalo Josephine
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo You forgot Juggalo Josephine

I binged Queens Gambit the other day and then went to chess.com and logged in and saw our old matches, lol. You vs me. They were still logged as if they had happened yesterday.

We played 3 times and I won once, and I reviewed the game and it was really embarrassing on both ends. I should've won like 5 moves prior to when I did, but I still won.

But you won the other 2 times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I binged Queens Gambit the other day and then went to chess.com and logged in and saw our old matches, lol. You vs me. They were still logged as if they had happened yesterday.

We played 3 times and I won once, and I reviewed the game and it was really embarrassing on both ends. I should've won like 5 moves prior to when I did, but I still won.

But you won the other 2 times.

dude I'll play you anytime, I have the mobile app now. I had obbe but he wouldn't agree to anything but 1 move per day and thought all day about the move while I forgot about the game altogether so he won.

What's Queens Gambit? Something I should google? I know it as chess terminology but I imagine it's a TV show or something too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo dude I'll play you anytime, I have the mobile app now. I had obbe but he wouldn't agree to anything but 1 move per day and thought all day about the move while I forgot about the game altogether so he won.

What's Queens Gambit? Something I should google? I know it as chess terminology but I imagine it's a TV show or something too.

Lol it's a show on netflix about a little girl who becomes a chess grandmaster in a short period of time. It's based off of a lot of people and shes a fictional character the entire time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And oh yeah I forgot

tr1pl3_thr3@t
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie sounds like a faggot he didn't even mention that boss BBY
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    **Bill Krozby** enters the chat
    Lets party on that pussy familia
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U forgot bossbabe too stupid thread. Abort.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lets party on that pussy familia

That's what I was wondering though.

Boss Bebe.

Forgot her. Aka her hot relationship with Jill.
    Originally posted by mmQ That's what I was wondering though.

Boss Bebe.

Forgot her. Aka her hot relationship with Jill.

Beh beh beh her real name is Beverly
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U forgot bossbabe too stupid thread. Abort.

You're a stupid head, beh heh beh
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U forgot bossbabe too stupid thread. Abort.

Lol no . Dont speak for those that ain't here.

I loved that dynamic. Bossbebe and "finny" loved each otherz and playfully got along while meanwhile bossbebe was good friends with CANDY and Jill just repeatedly degraded her as a nigger piece of shit.

Lol

Case study shit. Remarkable.

My best friend loves my other best friend who hates me. 🤩
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    So is ur mom. Tee hee hee 😜
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol no . Dont speak for those that ain't here.

I loved that dynamic. Bossbebe and "finny" loved each otherz and playfully got along while meanwhile bossbebe was good friends with CANDY and Jill just repeatedly degraded her as a nigger piece of shit.

Lol

Case study shit. Remarkable.

My best friend loves my other best friend who hates me. 🤩

Abort.
    You'll never understand the dynamics of DH. It's hard to explain. But this post is completely incorrect.
Jump to Top