User Controls

the scoop on that monolith in utah

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I heard about it on leak project the other day but evidently even the national news is talking about it, i'm not surprised theres one as theres even some on other planets. But also along with the monolith in utah they found highly detailed photos/image/paintings on the mountains walls that showed that some people were much larger than normal people and there were robots back then.. It's pretty mind blowing and I'm sure a lot of people will dismiss it but if you dismiss something like that completely you probably shouldn't come around my block talking about dinosaurs or you'll get some of that g3 action if you know what I mean.

But one of the only reasons why I think monoliths are interesting because I saw one and just by looking at it I learned the word "monolith" Oh wait I meant "Obelisk" or what is it a monolith?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Read about this, what is it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    its a government psyop
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Jesus is gonna come out of it and tell the world that the Mormons were telling the truth all along.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Before the Great Flood, they had advanced technology, which even surpassed our own technology. They even had space flight and made it to the Moon.
    Probably put there by some bored rich dude...something I'd probably do if I had 20 million sitting around just to fuck with people...though I'd have put some alien looking symbols on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's ridiculous to think someone put that there for art.
    For the lols more than likely.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's ridiculous to think someone put that there for art.

It's ridiculous that you care so much to be outraged, Speckles. You need to spend less time ruminating, and more time working.
    One of these

Bored rich dude
    Set of dudes trying to promote alien existence
    or pretentious artist
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's ridiculous to think someone put that there for art.

I dunno bud, I'm on the fence about it but I do believe obilisk and monoliths are a real thing, just look at the moon and mars

but buzz is a huge boomer so who knows if he's telling the truth, he's probably drank so much booze just to try to suppress a lot of a the truth

Take a trip to mars its a trip
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Maybe Speckles is rich and put it there.

I could see the screws on the panel. tap screws maybe so they can't be reversed with a screwdriver but a pressure driver with a reverse bit. obviously someone needs to go down there with a set and take the panel off to see what's inside. I mean seriously.. what if its really advance Doppler or something to monitor shit for the Russians. could be communicating with a satellite.
    You'd figure the Aliens would be beyond Phillips head screw technology.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'd figure the Aliens would be beyond Phillips head screw technology.

of course they may have put fake screw-heads on the sides to make them look as if they're pressure screws to mess with our heads when we try and take it apart.

they learned from the down craft of theirs that we like to reverse engineer stuff
    It's part of the steeple of an ancient tower. All the rest is entombed in molten stone from the volcanos spewing lava during the Great Flood
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's part of the steeple of an ancient tower. All the rest is entombed in molten stone from the volcanos spewing lava during the Great Flood

Is it the Germany box?!?!?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Is it the Germany box?!?!?

Read up on the Nazi's German Bell. It was a time machine that enabled the observer to view sections of the past. They were attempting the next phase, to be able to manipulate the past in real time, using the Bell. There's photos of it and testimonials from high-ranking German officers, too. There was even a book written about it.

“This war will never end as long as both sides have time machines,” Barbara warned, “because one side will always be able to travel back and checkmate the other.” To Adolf Hitler, the device called Die Glocke, or The Bell, is the wonder weapon that will win World War II for Nazi Germany, enabling the Reich to dominate the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Time-Machine-Robert-Dorr/dp/0986320005
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Read up on the Nazi's German Bell. It was a time machine that enabled the observer to view sections of the past. They were attempting the next phase, to be able to manipulate the past in real time, using the Bell. There's photos of it and testimonials from high-ranking German officers, too. There was even a book written about it.

“This war will never end as long as both sides have time machines,” Barbara warned, “because one side will always be able to travel back and checkmate the other.” To Adolf Hitler, the device called Die Glocke, or The Bell, is the wonder weapon that will win World War II for Nazi Germany, enabling the Reich to dominate the world.

https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Time-Machine-Robert-Dorr/dp/0986320005

Yeah I think I read an article on it once when I was taking a shit
    Ghost Black Hole
    Looks like government disinfo agents to me

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Wait until they find the one buried on the Moon.

Jump to Top