User Controls

kidnapping and robbing a crypto-tard

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'm in. Use mind altering substances to break his brain. I suggest a few mg of LSD

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You wouldn't post about it here if you were actually going to do it, faggot
    i'm trykng to comprehend how someone can be that fucking dumb and douchey
    Your messing up our christian fourm. I told yall stop posting this crap.
    Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all these other things shall be added. If you want 200k seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, not kidnaping people...(which is actually punishable by death in the bible) Are you selling your soul and your spot in heaven for 200k? Are you evil?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would do it for less than two hunnid
    Jeff Houston
    Shit in his mouth, make him eat it.

Maybe kidnap a few other people and shit in their mouths too.

That way the fuzz will be looking for some serial Skatnappers instead of you.

Trust me it works
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by netstat SWIM know someone who is currently holding about $200k worth of various cryptocurrencies in a trezor hardware wallet he wears around his neck, so it got SWIM thinking:

SWIM will lure him somewhere and grab him, tie him up, take him somewhere secluded, administer various torture techniques until he gives up the password, transfer all his coins to SWIM's own wallets, then dump him across town

suggestions/advice for SWIM?

sounds like you got the hard parts figured out, now make sure you have valid crypto addresses to dump his funds into, then trade all that shit for monero to avoid tracking.

i actually have done crypto trading in person and quickly quit after running into more than one weirdo that looked jacked up on crank. this shti is more dangerous than drug deals with the wrong gangbanger.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OP just bought a tesla/lambo hybrid
Jump to Top