User Controls

Dont go on Jumpin

Bugz Space Nigga
    bunch of tools

the site is full of paid people who literally sit all day and get free housing or some shit. while the company creates a false user base for kickstarting funds or some shit.

either that or FVEY no doubt. some of them started talking to others about me I never even met before and in detail while they thought I didnt log in. Panny got smart and set it up where you can hear or see anyone until you enter your user name for the room. they can also see your registered name

but some idiots didn't set that function and I was listening to them while idle before hitting the user name button to establish its use. fucking dudes were saying my first name and referencing to my registered account and to doc all I say.

SUCK A DICK! these sites have been in existence for nearly 20 years. Possibly Yahoo being one of them and on eof the first. So when you say shit like Facebook is a Global Spy concept and created the Mark Zuckerburg story.. you're probably right.

same with Zok working for the feds and being raided by the feds before eventually closing down.

And what the fuck is up with Tacho? he's running some BLM like group I see. or was that photoshopped and put on reddit. its him. no doubt. he's some Black Panther of the 2020 rising up? LOL

you're killing me softly Peeps
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Actually I think hiki or someone also posted him on 4chan. either someone from 4Chan then took it and made a bogus story on reddit or its the real thing

he goes by another name though
    Ghost Black Hole
    interacting with other humans is kinda cringe
Jump to Top