User Controls

Cutest NIS poster

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I think bugz is really non-threatening and also his quaint little schizo ramblings have endeared me to him somewhat, I keep PMing him asking him to court me but he never answers. Does anyone have a pic of Ghost or Meikai to judge on? I have never seen them irl but something about their typing style just radiates cuteness and I mean who doesn't love a cute little tranny with soft skin and cute little hrt nips?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Meikai studied all the anime in order to learn how to be cutesy. You can be cutesy too if you buy an oversized sweater and make your hands disappear in the sleeves as though you're smol. Also long hair and a lot of product helps.

I am pretty sure Malice was gay for Meikai at some point. I am pretty sure it's because of anime mannerisms.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    i have long hair, its kind of a pain in the ass a lot of the time.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ive been told i have a cute butthole
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy I think bugz is really non-threatening and also his quaint little schizo ramblings have endeared me to him somewhat, I keep PMing him asking him to court me but he never answers. Does anyone have a pic of Ghost or Meikai to judge on? I have never seen them irl but something about their typing style just radiates cuteness and I mean who doesn't love a cute little tranny with soft skin and cute little hrt nips?

the feds stopped your harassing of me it seems. Never got a IM box offer from u.

plus u a pedo like half the people on here
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    it's me

i'll have the proof shortly

Originally posted by Bugz the feds stopped your harassing of me it seems. Never got a IM box offer from u.

plus u a pedo like half the people on here

My little buggzy bear actually replied. I'm flushed. Who told you Im a pedo? For the record I only ever molestered one little youth and I never went to prison or jail.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by livingelegy My little buggzy bear actually replied. I'm flushed. Who told you Im a pedo? For the record I only ever molestered one little youth and I never went to prison or jail.

dafuq is wrong with you?
    as posted in the better thread i have cool scar on my forehead
    i am well read and witty
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nil as posted in the better thread i have cool scar on my forehead

me too

harry potter bros
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz dafuq is wrong with you?

That depends on who you ask. Some say there's a demon in my head. Others say I'm mentally ill. Still others say I'm just a sick, evil pervert with no moral compass. I say who's to say which of those is true?
    sixth birthday, five years prior to my own birth

i’ve only gotten cuter since

where may i collect my prize

Originally posted by Zanick sixth birthday, five years prior to my own birth

Meet me in my van
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick sixth birthday, five years prior to my own birth

Is ur hair still curly, ya lil big eared nerd?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    bugz is a very morally sound person who is stabily challenged. I would expect him to make the right choice in at least 55% of situations
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Is ur hair still curly, ya lil big eared nerd?

in high school it was past my shoulders, flat ironed too (i'm shuddering)

now i cut short before curls happen & my professor dresses me like him

unfortunately, all women love the curls

DontTellEm Black Hole
    I love guys with tight curls, not too long tho. So cute 🥰
    Ghost Black Hole
    my dick is pretty curly
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Gross. Try seeing a doctor
Jump to Top