User Controls

"nonbinary" isn't real and you are born either a male or female, period.

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    If you have a shlong you're a man of you don't you're a woman

queerfags are so fuckin stupid
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes and trannies want to be the other gender what is so hard about this to understand you stupid niger

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    yea but gender isnt ur sex.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil yea but gender isnt ur sex.

y'all probably like trannies because you can fuck em in the ass and they don't complain. Never can get a rral woman tho. FAGS!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    wtf who said i like trannies, hts n scron prob wouldnt even let me sleep on their couch or anything man.

.....fuckin trannies
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo y'all probably like trannies because you can fuck em in the ass and they don't complain. Never can get a rral woman tho. FAGS!

i fuck everyone in the ass to be fair.

It's cheaper than condoms!
    ..or hermaphrodite
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..or hermaphrodite

There are no true hermaphrodites in the human species, all claims of this are myth. Like the homunculus thing.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo There are no true hermaphrodites in the human species, all claims of this are myth. Like the homunculus thing.

Not true, I used to know one, IT was the makeup person at the titty bar my ex girlfriend worked at...born with both a penis and a vagina...IT would happily display said duality on request.

ETA:

Per google

True hermaphroditic humans do not exist, but pseudohermaphrodism does, where an individual has both male and female external genital organs, sometimes at the same time.

So correction: A Pseudohermaphrodite
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not true, I used to know one, IT was the makeup person at the titty bar my ex girlfriend worked at…born with both a penis and a vagina…IT would happily display said duality on request.

ETA:

Per google

True hermaphroditic humans do not exist, but pseudohermaphrodism does, where an individual has both male and female external genital organs, sometimes at the same time.

So correction: A Pseudohermaphrodite

I don't know If I can believe that but that sounds freaky as hell son!
    Originally posted by Ghost

Pulled that right off 4chan with your pepefrog altright tranny-jerking faggotfriends did you? Go back to your otaku forums faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Pulled that right off 4chan with your pepefrog altright tranny-jerking faggotfriends did you? Go back to your otaku forums faggot

Actually I found it on google because it doesn't take much searching to find anyone that hates a nigger.

You create a nigger hater every time you commit violent crime, theft, rape, murder, etc. There is no such thing as a racist. People just don't like thieving violent niggers, and for good reason.

I'm not the one saying this, everyone is, the entire internet and most of society agrees that niggers are nothing but violent animals that need to be locked up or put in chains.

Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    even reddit hates niggers! it's the new global trend sweeping the world!

Originally posted by BummyMofo If you have a shlong you're a man of you don't you're a woman

queerfags are so fuckin stupid

whats worse than queers are niggers.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I don't know If I can believe that but that sounds freaky as hell son!

It wasn't something pleasant..I didn't ask to see it, I was just there one time when someone did.
    You go to google and type in nigger. You're a faggot! Look at all that lazy kkk comic book collector's stuff. Damn wow your parents must have took turns fucking you.
Jump to Top