User Controls

I have pandemic fatigue

Ghost Black Hole
    They should legalize drugs like crank to make people enjoy staying at home more

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm both. My life will get better next week tho.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    fuck id love to work from home, sign me up
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    the pandemic made me crazy and i drove all over the country.

i think i did it wrong
    street_carp African Astronaut
    All the retards I work with complain of feeling depressed because of lockdown. I suggest that they go hiking, long distance running, fishing etc, just fucking get out in nature and they laugh dismissively.

Unless you live somewhere crazy like India where the police are pulling people off the streets and putting them in cells for violating lockdown, you've got no reason to feel depressed or anxious because the governments in western countries don't care enough and won't stop you walking up a fucking hill.

People are only staying at home all the time because they don't know where to go when they can't sit in Starbucks or walk around mindlessly spending money.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Too many fucking homeless people coughing fuck going outside
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lol i was homeless in montreal 4 a weekish, stayed in a hotel they opened up one night.

mike the guy i shared the room with was bitching about people thinking he was unclean cuz he was outside. walking around him on the trattoir n shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i wouldnt care so much but every sketchy person i see outside barges into a store with no mask coofing all over and then say "I HAVE CLAUSTROPHOIBIA I CANT WEAR IT!!!!!!!"

like holy shit you stupid fuck, you are going to die. Wearing a mask or a seatbelt is not fucking claustrophobia and people that suffer from that shit just failed at darwinism and genetics and should be lined up and shot for being so weak.

I want to tie up a claustrophobic person and torture them with masks and chains, fucking pussies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More people die from the flu.

All of these little bitches being afraid of the virus should just be put in a giant concrete pit 500 meters under the ground, where they can all wear masks together and do whatever other perverted shit they do. Probably wear underwear of the opposite sex, the lot of them. Let them wear whatever fetish shit they want, but why insist on doing it in public?

A fucking mask they want. These people should all get a vaccine that stops them from reproducing, and should also get their legs per-emptively amputated. I mean, legs touch the ground, which is super dirty. They should just have them amputated before they step in some germs or some shit and get everyone else infected with GERMS.

CUT YOUR FUCKING LEGS OFF STOP SPREADING GERMS OMG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm both. My life will get better next week tho.

Are you back on the smack? That's great m8.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my favorite mask broke
    Ghost Black Hole
    OH GOD

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    OP smokes penis
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost OH GOD

We all know what cures fatigue, right?
    Originally posted by Ghost OH GOD

You know very well that fatigue is also what you feel after stopping a meth binge.

Also meth cures the cold and the flu anyway, so I don't think you could even get it. The stuff will kill all viruses in your body and in your lungs, and if it doesn't, you wouldnt feel sick while on it anyway.

Hows life bro, how you been anyway?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You know very well that fatigue is also what you feel after stopping a meth binge.

Also meth cures the cold and the flu anyway, so I don't think you could even get it. The stuff will kill all viruses in your body and in your lungs, and if it doesn't, you wouldnt feel sick while on it anyway.

Hows life bro, how you been anyway?

lol look at that skeletal ghostly looking hand.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i haven't done hard drugs in over a year

Originally posted by Donald Trump We all know what cures fatigue, right?

cough syrup
    Ghost Black Hole
    This gives me hope. I'm never getting the vaccine, just to stick it in the craw of all these literal nazi fucks trying to compare violating public health orders with being a white nationalist, what a fucking joke.

I am willing to risk my health, my life just to trigger boomers and leftists.

Good

Hopefully you get the virus and die
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Good

Hopefully you get the virus and die

There is no virus you globalist kike it's all a deep state hoax by you and your comet ping pong satanic child rapist pedophile cult. Kill yourself you kike

Jump to Top