User Controls

Why don't you like me?

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I just wanna be friends with all of you guys but you just write me off and bully me. From what I've seen in this forumspace you guys are allegedly friends only you just pick on each other. :(
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Ball chinians
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Get big.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by livingelegy I just wanna be friends with all of you guys but you just write me off and bully me. From what I've seen in this forumspace you guys are allegedly friends only you just pick on each other. :(

cas ur a wannabe half assed bitch nigga, shit bitch we dot have time fo yo petty ass weee pe pushin weeel weight fam not ur fatass
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by livingelegy From what I've seen in this forumspace you guys are allegedly friends only you just pick on each other. :(

sounds about right
    Bugz Space Nigga
    livingalegy what the fuck are you talking about. This is a spinoff of Totse/Zoklet

disfunctional HQ of the net.

I'v seen people cheer the deaths of people from this bored. asking them if they're serious and they reply they were. a few, most dont but a few have.

or they have too much pride to admit it sadden them.

Got damn it I can't fix this fucking draw latch on my office desk. cheap faggot furniture in the non homosexual sense
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am friendly
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost I am friendly

DOn't listen to Ghost, he just wants you to replace HTS when HTS becomes a man again
    livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    Originally posted by Bugz livingalegy what the fuck are you talking about. This is a spinoff of Totse/Zoklet

disfunctional HQ of the net.

I'v seen people cheer the deaths of people from this bored. asking them if they're serious and they reply they were. a few, most dont but a few have.

or they have too much pride to admit it sadden them.

Got damn it I can't fix this fucking draw latch on my office desk. cheap faggot furniture in the non homosexual sense

I was a totse subscriber from waaaay back before the launch of the website when it was still a ink-on-paper 'zine and it was never like this, the readers composed a good community of kind hearted individuals who were brave enough to show real brotherly love to people who were total strangers to them. I still remember the scripture sharing special editions every second sunday where totse readers would write in to the editors and share and elucidate inspiring religious passages from their holy books of their particular religion. you're probably too young to remember the physical totse mags but they were a secular utopia of spirit building inspirational stories from readers around the world. it was a community to be proud of, until the totse brand was bought out by a shady Congolese world wide web entrepreneur who converted it into the dark corner of the web you all know it for, now I wander the internet trying to spread the gospel of the old totse I once knew like a dinosaur in a koi pond.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WickedDjinn Yung Blood
    Be yourself, don't kiss ass. If they like ya, good, if they don't, big deal. Other people WILL like you for who you are. If you're a stand-up guy, and don't freak out when they shake your skin, they'll eventually see that. Nobody is above you and you aren't above anyone. We all breath the same plastic particulate infused air.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy I was a totse subscriber from waaaay back before the launch of the website when it was still a ink-on-paper 'zine and it was never like this, the readers composed a good community of kind hearted individuals who were brave enough to show real brotherly love to people who were total strangers to them. I still remember the scripture sharing special editions every second sunday where totse readers would write in to the editors and share and elucidate inspiring religious passages from their holy books of their particular religion. you're probably too young to remember the physical totse mags but they were a secular utopia of spirit building inspirational stories from readers around the world. it was a community to be proud of, until the totse brand was bought out by a shady Congolese world wide web entrepreneur who converted it into the dark corner of the web you all know it for, now I wander the internet trying to spread the gospel of the old totse I once knew like a dinosaur in a koi pond.

tl;dr
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by livingelegy I was a totse subscriber from waaaay back before the launch of the website when it was still a ink-on-paper 'zine and it was never like this, the readers composed a good community of kind hearted individuals who were brave enough to show real brotherly love to people who were total strangers to them. I still remember the scripture sharing special editions every second sunday where totse readers would write in to the editors and share and elucidate inspiring religious passages from their holy books of their particular religion. you're probably too young to remember the physical totse mags but they were a secular utopia of spirit building inspirational stories from readers around the world. it was a community to be proud of, until the totse brand was bought out by a shady Congolese world wide web entrepreneur who converted it into the dark corner of the web you all know it for, now I wander the internet trying to spread the gospel of the old totse I once knew like a dinosaur in a koi pond.

tl;dr
    Ghost Black Hole
    lets fuck
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    are you §m£ÂgØL?
    WellHung Black Hole
    because u don't fuck niggers.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hardly know ya.
    Ghost Black Hole
    lets fuck
    Originally posted by Bugz livingalegy what the fuck are you talking about. This is a spinoff of Totse/Zoklet/DH

Fixed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    DH never existed, no proof. You are all just a bunch of pedophiles that fuck little boys and girls in the basement of comet pizza sent here to distract us

Originally posted by Technologist Fired? Hahahaha! I’m just in a different area.

Hmmm, please tell me about these children I’ve been killing.

This outta be good😂

You and your cabal of deep state disinfo agents from the ficticious "datehookup" where you claim to be from yet also claim to be a married woman and many other "claims" that don't add up like how candyrein and matt hung met up and how various high profile members just vanish leaving no trace behind.

(fake evidence Dh ever existed doctored image, nothing can be found when reverse image searched)

It's exactly the kind of mob gang stalking tactics a government federal agency sends after a fringe group of truth seekers of the tetrahedron that have attained spiritual enlightenment and unlocked the secrets of higher thinking and understandings of reality which your agency is trying to suppress with political wool over the eyes tactics.

Originally posted by Zanick For those of you who haven't heard on the news, this guy claims he was harassed by telepathic subterranean reptilians from Mars who run the shadow government. He recently shot a pastor affiliated with the Cruz campaign, believing him to be part of the conspiracy and then flew to D.C. where he was arrested after tossing a flash drive over the gate and onto the White House lawn which presumably contained this manifesto.

Odom's experiences bears resemblance to an often replicated narrative. Any thoughts on this?

The overwhelming 2 party system support by the "mainstream" actors of characters portrayed by law enforcement officers and digital cyber warfare experts, none of you have ever talked about the merits of a third party system or going against what the media and deep state wants.

Because you are trying to cover up the same things as them. Comet Pizza, the fake punk scene controlled by George Soros funded antifa actors, trained by the NSA in how to cover up operations like MKULTRA and monarch.

You are all part of the same group that got busted in 2016 with the Clinton Podesta email servers, we have been talking about this stuff for YEARS. Sure enough right before the next election you all showed up like rats. I predicted it, the year of the rat, the rattex.

Originally posted by Laserbeams All sexual deviations and rapists, murderers, MKultra CIA are caused by the MALICIOUS Laserbeams! they wrecked every aspect of my life. I cant eat.

Haven't slept in days… CONSTANT HEADACHE CANT BE NEAR LIGHT

CANT LEAVE HOUSE

Sometimes I think its all in my head.. then I realize THATS EXACTLY WHERE THEY AIM THE WHERE (what are they doing?)

LASER BEAMING ME IN THE FUCKING HEAD!!!

Originally posted by aldra 1. the podestas and the managers of the pizza place all have disturbing taste in art; undeniable allusions to paedophilia and torture - archives of their instagram accounts are testament to that.
    2. the pizza place in question advertises itself as 'family friendly' but it appears anything but - the 'entertainment' area's in the basement and they regularly host unsavoury bands and performance artists
    3. language used is highly suspicious. either a large number of correspondents are either functionally retarded or making coded references. given the volume and the different people, I expect that at least some of them fall into the latter

I don't believe for one second that jigaboo johnson is some mid level manager, or that dont tell them is a random bartender with schizo outbursts or there's some guy named stl1 that posts the most obvious shill disinfo propaganda from a government agent i've ever heard in my life and refers to his daughter as "officer"

Face it, the jigg is up. You are all a bunch of government corrupt deep state Satanic cult Comet Pizza child sex trafficking ring that murders and eats your victims to leave no evidence. We all know about the secret tunnels connecting Comet Pizza to the Washington DC tunnel system. Your disinfo will never crush the true spirit of totse FREE INFORMATION you can't censor the TRUTH!!!
    Moot...none of us exist, this is a simulation.
Jump to Top