User Controls

Proof niggers are apes

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.1.0-1-.101------------------.-.--------.---------------(b­anned) ***Liberal BS***

Sounds like Pro nigger talk to me.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Wow, that's kind of wrong my man. it's just a man from Africa born with a serious physical deformity nothing more.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The reason why black women have the biggest asses is to fit in the mandingos big blackhawk

Fundamental Darwin' fam
    cigreting Dark Matter
    😂🤣
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The reason why black women have the biggest asses is to fit in the mandingos big blackhawk

Fundamental Darwin' fam

Kr0z. Literally that is racist at a high level of stating through design that they're different than the rest of the human race.

I know you probably meant it to be funny at an acceptable level of being one who respects the big blackhawk
    but it is like saying they're a species like a giant elephant black-chawk for a giant elephants ass.

and interview with Black-Panther leader (or one of the main Oakland Chapter of Black-Panthers) Huey P Newton that I saw recently was he stated that the reason Blacks were so great at Basketball and Baseball and football as defensive line-backs or even QB is because the Masters of their Great Great Grandparents and beyond had selectively breed them like cattle. Who was the House Nigga and who was the field picker and who would breed and they need big bull type guys to move heavy stones or equipment that smaller guys couldn't. This is not verbatim but very close to what he was saying.

just a fun fact for what came off as pure closeted racism or not
    Originally posted by Bugz Kr0z. Literally that is racist at a high level of stating through design that they're different than the rest of the human race.

They are different...each of the races has unique traits...BLACK SKIN being the obvious one in this instance.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bugz Kr0z. Literally that is racist at a high level of stating through design that they're different than the rest of the human race.

I know you probably meant it to be funny at an acceptable level of being one who respects the big blackhawk
    but it is like saying they're a species like a giant elephant black-chawk for a giant elephants ass.

and interview with Black-Panther leader (or one of the main Oakland Chapter of Black-Panthers) Huey P Newton that I saw recently was he stated that the reason Blacks were so great at Basketball and Baseball and football as defensive line-backs or even QB is because the Masters of their Great Great Grandparents and beyond had selectively breed them like cattle. Who was the House Nigga and who was the field picker and who would breed and they need big bull type guys to move heavy stones or equipment that smaller guys couldn't. This is not verbatim but very close to what he was saying.

just a fun fact for what came off as pure closeted racism or not

niggers are like 0.5% human
Jump to Top