User Controls

Nanobots are in the food supply

Ghost Black Hole
    https://www.waiter.com/blog/food-trends/eating-insects-future-food-trends

Ingestible nanobots

Not exactly food, not quite medicine… ingestible nanobots are literally tiny computers that you eat. While this “trend” may sound more like science fiction than ramen-noodle burgers, the pill-like microcomputers are already being heavily funded and tested in the UK. It works like this: after you swallow the pill-like computers, the nanobots function like sensors and transmitters, measuring your internal biorhythms (heart rate, bone density, vitamin levels, etc.) and reporting that information back to you – or your doctor. While privacy is an obvious concern, some proponents liken ingestible nanobots to the next logical step along the path being laid by Google Glass and even fitness wristbands. If knowledge is power, ingestible nanobots have the potential to transform how we think about taking care of ourselves.

Keep yourself safe there is now robotic devices nanobots that can move through your television computer and smartphone screens. Also telephone calls and texts. Terrorists have a thing called mothman or with symbolism with moths that is contaminating our food supply especially produce and grains. This is a nanobot that is made to not be visible to consumers of these foods. They did this to locally grown produce including backyard trees and other fruits and vegetables at personal residences. This easily could have been done to produce already in a home and has been going on for many months.

Mix baking soda with water and gargle it in the back of your throat. Nanobots will come out your eyes. Also removes nanobots if you apply liquid onto your skin. This is slower but is still effective. Awareness is everything. Spread this and other information on terrorism to keep people safe

The cherries and berries are poisionous. Police vehicles emit terrorist technologies that you can't see when they use their sirens. These give you brain damage. Cover the back of your head where your neck is and your ears when you hear police sirens.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    there are nano size (or near.. maybe 3 nanos in size) versions of RFID chips

remember Moores law.

started off about the size of two postage stamps in the 70s, to a grain of rice by the late 1980s. of course it would be nano size by now. even entire 8086 processor are nano size and now they cant go smaller so they're building cubes out of the nano size every-time they grow smaller.

they already place them inside pills when they form them in the pill molds. people take them and they might get lodged for a few days and like an Apple tile, they will heat up near any cell phone or cell tower and send back bio-info

I know I have been selected as a genue pig for this without my consent.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Dear parents please protect your children from terrorist Nanobots. Outside they are in the air. PLEASE BE AWARE THEY ARE IN MANY FOOD PRODUCTS BEING SOLD INCLUDING INFANT FORMULA AND BABY FOOD. Please look closely at items to see if something is moving or looks different than it should be. If something seems wrong it probably is. Outside They in the shape of a spindle you can see them in the sky or moving down the road or sidewalk. Others are tiny particles (can be seen under UV light) that look like dust or a small hair. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TERRORISM THAN WHAT YOU CAN SEE. visit bazarslime.weebly.com for information on how to get these out and more hazards from terrorism. Awareness is everything keep people safe
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You spend a lot of time making posts and threads that get minimal views and replies. I bet that's what attracted HTS to you
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo You spend a lot of time making posts and threads that get minimal views and replies. I bet that's what attracted HTS to you

i dont get it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's really what the "organic" GMO craze is all about. It's just a stepping stone, to desensitize and accustom the masses of sheep to the idea. The next step is to genetically modify organisms into high-tech bio-weapons, for global world domination.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Ghost i dont get it

me neither tbh

ps: the covid-19 scary science thing vaccine is designed to produce coronavirus protein spikes which will open up the blood brain barrier and allow for nanotechnology (silicon nano wires courtesy of dr. charles lieber and the wuhan university of technology) to gain direct access to your brain allowing for direct access to your thoughts and control of your actions wake up sheeple
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you notice something wrong or different that isn't Normal about holiday foods this year (pies, hams, turkeys, etc.) Please let who sold them to you know. Discuss this with others, especially those who are consuming the food. Terrorism has a conspiracy around holiday consumption and has contaminated/infected food and products with terrorist technologies (nanorobotics). Don't be afraid to contact local health departments. Have the courage and take the time of day to keep people safe. Be grateful for the bodies that heavenly father has given us and Don't consume nanobots
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Once everyone's had their nanobots installed, which is a permanent situation, they bring in the 5G/6G and Elon Musk to control them from space.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I found a little microchip while sifting through my feces once that i definitely didn't eat intentionally
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are called micro CHIPS for a reason cuz they are gonna feed them to you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai me neither tbh

ps: the covid-19 scary science thing vaccine is designed to produce coronavirus protein spikes which will open up the blood brain barrier and allow for nanotechnology (silicon nano wires courtesy of dr. charles lieber and the wuhan university of technology) to gain direct access to your brain allowing for direct access to your thoughts and control of your actions wake up sheeple

it's supposed to reprogram the 'spike' proteins in order to make them incapable of entering cells - it doesn't really have anything to do with the BBB
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost i dont get it

neither do I
    Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Wash your hair
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Wash your hair

shut up faggot
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's really what the "organic" GMO craze is all about. It's just a stepping stone, to desensitize and accustom the masses of sheep to the idea. The next step is to genetically modify organisms into high-tech bio-weapons, for global world domination.

You sound like a Got Damn Environmentalist/Terrorist. Not an Environmental Terrorist but someone from the Weather Underground Organization.

You are a current or former member? they had their headquarters in Chicago, New Orleans, San Francisco and Buffalo NY as well as NYC. Chicago 7.

how old are you again?
    Ghost Black Hole
    replace old with high
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost replace old with high

What?
    Ghost Black Hole
    nanoniggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    everybodys going to the party, have a real good time
Jump to Top