User Controls

Worst bloody combo ever

Watermelon vodka + COla or ginger beer or anything really..

Tastes EXACTLY like cough syrup... fuck.

I'm a retard.

bling bling Dark Matter
    smirnoff its for 12 yr olds or 40 year old women
    Watermelon....vodka?
    Originally posted by reject Watermelon….vodka?

they make birthday cake flavor too
    They don't bring that shit over here. All we got is apple smirnoff and some smirnoff with gold flakes in it. That was a good one to steal cos it was flashy so you could charge a little extra and noobs would pay it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    theres also this but I'm probably never gonna try it

apparently this watermelon shit is good with club soda and cranberry so I'll pick that up tonight and report back if its any good or not.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    omg if u were lost at night u cud throw up the sht liquid adn it wud glow
    Originally posted by bling bling smirnoff its for 12 yr olds or 40 year old women

I'm down to party with both
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya wen my frends mom came 2 get pisst wif my mom adn they tried fuccing in the kitched than wen my friends mom left she fell on her face in the middel of the road adn my mom fell asleep on the landing but they left half a bottel so i taek tht and they dident know
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Better than the cringe pots who pour tomato juice into their beer. May as well drink your own vomit cocktail.
    Originally posted by mmQ Better than the cringe pots who pour tomato juice into their beer. May as well drink your own vomit cocktail.

Haha I know a guy that does this and freezes his faxe
    Originally posted by mmQ Better than the cringe pots who pour tomato juice into their beer. May as well drink your own vomit cocktail.

Who the hell pours tomato juice into beer.

The only thing you can mix with beer is lemonade if you're the designated drink driver or whiskey if you wanna get fubar'd
    Only hardcore beer drinkers do that
    bling bling Dark Matter
    snirmoff no wtf it taste bad like memories
    I picked the worst fucking flavor.. it tastes like watermelon buts it BURNS LIKE HELL.. it becomes aerosal mostly as you drink it like a perfume and its not pleasent like normal vodka or grape vodka... FUCK watermelon... this shit is bullshit.. nigger fucking shit man..

it tastes like sour burning watermelon with vodka. Whatever chemical they are using is causing my entire body to shut down from consuming it.

https://scienceandfooducla.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/watermelon/

my nose is all fucked up from the fumes. this shit man.
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    As a kid we ran out of orange juice to mix with our Vodka so I used apple juice. Got so fucked up I went out to the back yard to puke and passed out. I woke up the next morning covered in dew. I got up and you could see my body outline in the grass where my body blocked the dew from forming. And the grass all died where I puked. Guess grass don't like Vodka. Who knew.

To be young again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i've grown accustomed to its taste!
    Originally posted by reject Who the hell pours tomato juice into beer.

The only thing you can mix with beer is lemonade if you're the designated drink driver or whiskey if you wanna get fubar'd

Monster + beer isn't too bad
    plumpkatt1 Yung Blood
    Hell, if I'm drinking, I piss 3 times for every beer I drink. That sux and I don't like the taste of beer anyhow. I don't drink. I always preferred druggin. I did my drinking b4 I turned 21. It didn't seem fun once I was allowed. I have had several Drug and Alcohol evaluations. I always laugh at them. Anyone who knows me knows I don't drink. The drug counselor asks me why would I drink. I say I don't drink but if I did it would be vodka so I could get drunk. Then I am told I am an alcoholic. I find that funny and laugh.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by plumpkatt1 Hell, if I'm drinking, I piss 3 times for every beer I drink. That sux and I don't like the taste of beer anyhow. I don't drink. I always preferred druggin. I did my drinking b4 I turned 21. It didn't seem fun once I was allowed. I have had several Drug and Alcohol evaluations. I always laugh at them. Anyone who knows me knows I don't drink. The drug counselor asks me why would I drink. I say I don't drink but if I did it would be vodka so I could get drunk. Then I am told I am an alcoholic. I find that funny and laugh.

Ok
Jump to Top