User Controls

Kyle rittenhouse is free!

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    The hero who killed two jewish antifa terrorists and crippled another was bailed out for 2 million.

A message must be sent to the masses, protecting yourself using deadly force when faced with death is never wrong or punishable!
    Technologist victim of incest
    He’s free on bail. He still has to face his charges.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nothing in life is free
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    I thought the original poster with the long nose is Israeli though. Shouldn't he be upset by such news?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jesus is king The hero who killed two jewish antifa terrorists and crippled another was bailed out for 2 million.

A message must be sent to the masses, protecting yourself using deadly force when faced with death is never wrong or punishable!

You're a red herring on here. You're being an antaganizer to bring hate and shame on white people alone. He's not "Free" he's "Bonded Out" which means if he bail, say by by to 2 million dollars. he will have to go to court.

This is what I feel will happen. He will be on trial when Biden is in office. Biden will use this politically and no way in hell will any Judge going to let him walk if it means Riots (Whick the left will push out in the media to scare even his supporters. knowing they're homes or business could be burned to the ground)

its fox fox guarding Rooster fox with fox in power. a loophole in conflict of interest laws

Anjoy your new America, Faggot
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i have a feeling he'll get a self-defense deal -- if anything -- he'll get in trouble for being in possession of an ar-15.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by STER0S i have a feeling he'll get a self-defense deal – if anything – he'll get in trouble for being in possession of an ar-15.

which holds how many years In Wisconsin would that judgement be if he's in possession of an AR-15 illegally because he's 17 at the time and had no way of legally purchasing it. even if his dad owned it?
Jump to Top