User Controls

MMR is MIA since 11/11 and..

Bugz Space Nigga
    His 1 year anniversary of his alt account Mexican Master Race is in 2 days on the 21st of November it says.

Is his 1 year contract of being a 'glow-nigger' up?
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.

Carmen Dragon
    Overall forum quality increased since gaylum left and finny started posting more.

But gayfag is gonna come back for sure, he is addicted to this place; there is nothing going on in his life. He will either come back and shit up the forums as usual, or he will start posting on a new username (and im seeing a few of those already) to avoid the stigma of being himself. Either way he will come back and shit up the place; any talk of him being dead is too good to be true.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Overall forum quality increased since gaylum left and finny started posting more.

But gayfag is gonna come back for sure, he is addicted to this place; there is nothing going on in his life. He will either come back and shit up the forums as usual, or he will start posting on a new username (and im seeing a few of those already) to avoid the stigma of being himself. Either way he will come back and shit up the place; any talk of him being dead is too good to be true.

So you're saying we should be proactive and face the reality head on and go out and find him and kill him?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So you're saying we should be proactive and face the reality head on and go out and find him and kill him?

Ur a fucking nerd, speckles.
    He can't live down that photo reveal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He can't live down that photo reveal.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a fucking nerd, speckles.

That didn't scare me.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He can't live down that photo reveal.

Where did the picture come from?

He looked more chubby and brown when I saw him in tinychat. His voice sounded like he was going through puberty, very screechy voice.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Where did the picture come from?

He looked more chubby and brown when I saw him in tinychat. His voice sounded like he was going through puberty, very screechy voice.

https://niggasin.space/thread/32296?p=2#post-624587
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a fucking nerd, speckles.

He's been grumpy in the past year or so. must be the covid forcing him to stay in. of course he used to post lots so I'm guessing he's a homebody or handicap or agoraphobia
    Originally posted by G https://niggasin.space/thread/32296?p=2#post-624587

Lol
Jump to Top