User Controls

So I finally moved

Jesus is king African Astronaut
    Still a work in progress so I won't post my command center until it's all finished

Ghost Black Hole
    a TV on the floor of a trailer isn't a command center

Originally posted by Ghost LOL he moves every few months because he lives in some poor redneck town and can't afford even the $400/month trailer park rent, he complains his mom can't afford internet, used to live in his car, or his grandparents in some run down shit hick indiana trailer park.

He has never lived in a city in his life. Do they even have paved roads where you live? And you literally live next to a hick country bar. Fucking redneck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jesus is king Still a work in progress so I won't post my command center until it's all finished

Awesome, schnozbro. You see that Meijer bag? Good, now go back up there and apply for a job so you can help your mother.
    G African Astronaut
    Call me clairvoyant but this thread appears again in about 100 days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-101110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.---------------(bĀ­anned) that pussy looks familiar

Image doesn't work
    Use imgur
    Ghost Black Hole
    you posted the album link you gotta right click the picture and copy image url or it fucks up
    Racist thinks all black cats look the same

News at 10
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i miss my nigger cat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this thread blows, post a picture of the outside of the house or something.. not a cabinet drawer with a cat in it and a bag

and no one cares to see a picture of your tv on the floor with cum wipes next to it
    Originally posted by STER0S i miss my nigger cat

What happened?
    Sorry for your loss.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    came across this.. clicked the sub-ops queue number to highlight

Originally posted by Bugz came across this.. clicked the sub-ops queue number to highlight

I haven't posted on 4chan for three or four days.
    I've been busy moving and organizing my new home.
    And btw I don't post on blue boards.
    Go take your meds and dilate.
    Also *cringe*

Bill Cooper is a mind conteolled slave like aquino

You're so blue pilled and surface level but it's ok I realize you're brain damaged and schizophrenic you can't help it
    Lets hope this move brings new opportunities and wealth for you and your dear old mum ...and kitty of course.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets hope this move brings new opportunities and wealth for you and your dear old mum …and kitty of course.

Chip chip cheeryo my mate!
    I just recently got my breathing license, I have a whole world of opportunity ahead of me!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lets hope this move brings new opportunities and wealth for you and your dear old mum …and kitty of course.

Stop babying him for fuck sakes. tell him to go get a Job.

Hiki, go drive Uber in the big city. lease it. It's a lot easier to lease a car. You tell them "I dont have 3000 bucks for a down" they will raise the monthly premium another 50 bucks and you just give them like 500 down.

Then drive to vegas and work 2 weeks straight, come home, play with kitty and give your mom some rent money and food money. then kick it for 2 weeks or 12 days (whatever it takes to drive to vegas) I suggest vegas because all you do is drive people from hotel to the airport which is a laughable 3 miles at best. you could put on a Colgate charm and probably get fat tips from old women who struck it big.

2 days to vegas from where you live? do it like every 2-4 weeks and you could probably make 1800-3000 easily or even more. then rinse and repeat
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you think he has a driver's license?

also, I *was moved, the way OP phrased it makes it seems like he had a choice in the matter
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra you think he has a driver's license?

also, I *was moved, the way OP phrased it makes it seems like he had a choice in the matter

Its possible he does he his thirty and claims he used to have a car.

Any numb nut can have a drivers license here, not sure how it is in your area.
    Originally posted by Bugz Stop babying him for fuck sakes. tell him to go get a Job.

Clearly gingers are also lacking sarcasm detection as well as a soul...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Clearly gingers are also lacking sarcasm detection as well as a soul…

MmHmm Sure

Nice save, Lorenzo Clain
Jump to Top