User Controls

Does acid just hit you harder sometimes?

One time all I took was 1 hit plus a little piece I clipped off another one, so like around 150ug, and I full blown tripped the fuck out got a bunch of OEV's and could see transparent lines in the middle of the air and shit, and my computer wallpaper was moving, I remember it kinda looked like peacock feathers...it was pretty sweet, but I shouldn't have gotten that high from just that. Can your acid tolerance go negative or something?

Post last edited by Actor at 2016-12-11T04:55:16.600801+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tolerance spikes when you use it, then drops to zero over the next five days or so

sounds like it was just more potent than you thought
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i find that your environment, comfort level, and mood play a pretty significant role in the quality of a trip, but no, tolerance doesnt work like that. Ive taken 3 tabs and had a blast, but I've also taken 1 and felt like I was nutting for 6 hours
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cerakote i find that your environment, comfort level, and mood play a pretty significant role in the quality of a trip, but no, tolerance doesnt work like that. Ive taken 3 tabs and had a blast, but I've also taken 1 and felt like I was nutting for 6 hours

You do realize 'tabs' can range vastly in potency right?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ You do realize 'tabs' can range vastly in potency right?

they were laid with a deviation of 5 mcg per tab, all either just above or just under 100mcg
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I think tripping is kind of naturally variable. There have been case studies of people taking insane amounts of acid and "resisting" it or only experiencing the strictly physiological effects. I've had tabs from the same sheet feel way different in intensity, although I guess it's possible it was an uneven distribution.

Originally posted by cerakote they were laid with a deviation of 5 mcg per tab, all either just above or just under 100mcg

How would you know what?
    nobody ever gets into serious discussions about bundy when it's the best drug ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go outside
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yes.

Originally posted by the holy ghost nobody ever gets into serious discussions about bundy when it's the best drug ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I do and its not that good of a drug.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I do and its not that good of a drug.

what about when you redose and end up in a state where you think you're being gangstalked and talking to entities

sigma feels like crack and schizophrenia and nitrous at the same time
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the holy ghost sigma feels like crack and schizophrenia and nitrous at the same time

actually it just feels like going insane
    Originally posted by the holy ghost what about when you redose and end up in a state where you think you're being gangstalked and talking to entities

sigma feels like crack and schizophrenia and nitrous at the same time

Uhh thats nothing, when you redose on meth (which is several tinnes a day) the auditory hallucinations fuel the visual hallucinations so every time you hear a certain bump you look out the window and you always know the spots where you can see out but they can't see in. I spent 2 days hallucinating that someone was trying to destroy my door handle/locks and bum rush me. I was gonna put 4 nails on each corner of all my windows and string up barbed wire so if someone tried to window rush me they would be slowed down.

I nailed boards across all the doors.... FROM THE INSIDE..

but overall it's a pretty chill drug and I only sketched out hardcore the first 12 months of using, after that my brain was too fried to become that paranoid so now I just start fires when I run out.
    that doesnt sound fun
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm against happiness, fun, laughing and pleasure. I don't do drugs to feel good I do DPH, binge on meth because I love the crash. I want to live in SPACE the coldest darkest place possible. I want to bask in unprotected space solar rays and get radiated , destroy my DNA

I hate happy people. Everyone is always laughing like a maniac in a padded room. What the fuck is so funny??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if you dont do drugs to feel good then you need syncans or spice

youll get absurdly high though
    okay I need them before weed becomes legal. I'm gonna sell it to highschool kids.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump okay I need them before weed becomes legal. I'm gonna sell it to highschool kids.

check the thread i made i found a powder vendor
    bling bling Dark Matter
    1kg blueberry flavoured space spicee containing AKB-48F, PB-22 & AB-CHMINACA. wud run u 3k$%%
    Originally posted by bling bling 1kg blueberry flavoured space spicee containing AKB-48F, PB-22 & AB-CHMINACA. wud run u 3k$%%

I'm not blowing all that money to have someone ship me sprayed leaf material. I want the real McCoy. I want to ingest several milligrams of the stuff and pass out and die
Jump to Top