User Controls

Last Warning and may ditch this BS

Bugz Space Nigga
    I don't want to find my car unlock again while I beeped it 3 seperate times to lock it and check the doors and come back and shit is unlocked.

I don't like being followed around. you watching me and your little plaque board-city fraternity must be really cool when you want to fuck with me and play the stalking game. the shit isn't going to happen again without confrontation by me. Poisoning my Air Ducts or loading my car with a tracer or cell phone is illegal and since the laws keep changing in favor of the crooks and criminals, I guess I'll be forced to Police my own life like the old days when this country was built. Purposly being ignored because I don't have a pretty pussy like celeb power Jennifer Lawrence ("DUH") and foxes get to police all the roosters and hens they wanna label 5150 as a loophole to hold you for no fucking reason at all other than "he looked like he was going to hurt himself--kek"

I have not stand the ground" yet. this is me giving you a clear and honest message that I am not playing your gaslight or gangstalk game again. Do not try and pretend to be a customer in my car because you are harassing me and stalking me. Why doesn't terrorist laws apply to this?

when Biden takes over, they will never allow GOB of the GOP to control the narrative ever again. I personally would love to tell both sides to fucking kill themselves. your silly left/right side show is a fucking Joke.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Shuddup stupid
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Shuddup stupid

Shhh. Daddy is speaking right now little princess. Shit just got real
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bugz Shhh. Daddy is speaking right now little princess. Shit just got real

🤣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opie is being stupid again
    Gingers...
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bugz I don't want to find my car unlock again while I beeped it 3 seperate times to lock it and check the doors and come back and shit is unlocked.

I don't like being followed around. you watching me and your little plaque board-city fraternity must be really cool when you want to fuck with me and play the stalking game. the shit isn't going to happen again without confrontation by me. Poisoning my Air Ducts or loading my car with a tracer or cell phone is illegal and since the laws keep changing in favor of the crooks and criminals, I guess I'll be forced to Police my own life like the old days when this country was built. Purposly being ignored because I don't have a pretty pussy like celeb power Jennifer Lawrence ("DUH") and foxes get to police all the roosters and hens they wanna label 5150 as a loophole to hold you for no fucking reason at all other than "he looked like he was going to hurt himself–kek"

I have not stand the ground" yet. this is me giving you a clear and honest message that I am not playing your gaslight or gangstalk game again. Do not try and pretend to be a customer in my car because you are harassing me and stalking me. Why doesn't terrorist laws apply to this?

when Biden takes over, they will never allow GOB of the GOP to control the narrative ever again. I personally would love to tell both sides to fucking kill themselves. your silly left/right side show is a fucking Joke.

I'm Joe biden and you need to reduce the dosage of whatever it is you ODd on.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't nean they're not watching you.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    just stay sane, they might try to put ya in the loony bin.

me i dunno wtf they want.... i feel like a goddamn specimen.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    have you checked yer beeper battery

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is your tin foil hat still in good shape?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Is your tin foil hat still in good shape?

no i took it apart and used it to smoke meth

Nice nail polish faggit
    Ghost Black Hole
    ty
Jump to Top