User Controls

Aldra is suspicious of coronavirus vaccines, & he is planning on declining vaccination...

  1. #1
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, the ardent Aussie thinks that perhaps the whole process has been rushed, and is unsafe. He realizes that Big Pharma is known for its manipulation.
  2. #2
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
  3. #3
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I can't say he's wrong about any of that. I certainly wouldn't be in the initial wave
  4. #4
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Well it's true. I won't take the vaccine
  5. #5
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Well it's true. I won't take the vaccine

    why not, doug?
  6. #6
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung why not, doug?

    Because i dont need it i never get a flu shot. Not since i was like 10 or something. Plus with as rampant as they say it is in my area I probably already had it and got over it a long time ago if anything
  7. #7
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    he just doesn't want to be alive and is looking for any excuse
  8. #8
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost he just doesn't want to be alive and is looking for any excuse

    Its a pot of frogs boiling on flame
  9. #9
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    This isn't the time to post your dinner plans william bill Bill Krozbybyby
  10. #10
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
  11. #11
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Aldra has bigger things to worry about than covid. Like carnivorous spiders with snorkels hiding in his toilet and snakes with machetes patrolling his front yard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    I'll get it but I wont be happy about it. Were I younger I probably wouldn't either as the risk to yungins is minimal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll get it but I wont be happy about it. Were I younger I probably wouldn't either as the risk to yungins is minimal

    Why won't u be happy about it, Dad?
  14. #14
    Originally posted by WellHung Why won't u be happy about it, Dad?

    Because it's happened all to quickly and the long term effects are unknown...regardless of what they say...the only way to test for long term is to test long term...6 months isn't that.

    ETA: Like I said in a thread yesterday...there have been drugs on the market for decades that were then found to be "not good" and withdrawn...Ranitidine for example which was withdrawn last year after 20 or 30yrs of being over the counter.

    I don't like putting anything in my body I'm not sure of...(ooh matron)
  15. #15
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by street_carp Aldra has bigger things to worry about than covid. Like carnivorous spiders with snorkels hiding in his toilet and snakes with machetes patrolling his front yard.

    and hebrew nationalists
  16. #16
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Because it's happened all to quickly and the long term effects are unknown…regardless of what they say…the only way to test for long term is to test long term…6 months isn't that.

    ETA: Like I said in a thread yesterday…there have been drugs on the market for decades that were then found to be "not good" and withdrawn…Ranitidine for example which was withdrawn last year after 20 or 30yrs of being over the counter.

    I don't like putting anything in my body I'm not sure of…(ooh matron)

    That was because of contamination with nitrosamines, not because of the drug itself. It is a shit drug though compared to PPI's, but Americans are obsessed with antihistamines like they're some kind of miracle cure, so it doesn't surprise me that Ranitidine being pulled caused waves.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by street_carp That was because of contamination with nitrosamines, not because of the drug itself. It is a shit drug though compared to PPI's, but Americans are obsessed with antihistamines like they're some kind of miracle cure, so it doesn't surprise me that Ranitidine being pulled caused waves.

    Well the contaminants are part of the delivered drug...as could happen with a vaccine, that's the point...no long term testing.
  18. #18
    street_carp Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well the contaminants are part of the delivered drug…as could happen with a vaccine, that's the point…no long term testing.

    Well yeah, anything could be contaminated, regardless of how old or new the drug or treatment is. This new vaccine could reduce covid to a background murmur in a matter of months or it could be turbo-thalidomide.

    There's several pros and cons to weigh up, but flu vaccines aren't exactly bleeding edge medicine, IMO it would be hard to fuck this up.
  19. #19
    Wasn't it China who recently stopped deployment of their Covid Vaccine because it was fucking people up? Johnson and Johnson also halted their trails due to people getting sick (according to Google)
  20. #20
    Ghost Black Hole (banned)
    thats what you get for injecting non opiates
Jump to Top