User Controls

Biden Is President

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    I have no reason to live. Before I could read up on the latest political "fuck Trump" crybaby drama and get a healthy laugh from the outrage and tears. Now that Biden is in the white house life just isn't funny anymore.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    IF this dream of urins becomes reality its gonna be a fight for ur freedoms and ur right,, laughs will be out of season
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I believe in T R U M P 100%

I believe in the deep state 100%

deep state has 60 years imbedding themselves in the government
    trillions of$$$ were used to turn hard heads over the last 2 decades

thats pretty powerful shit for one man with a 20 man team and a maybe military to back them up

so I won't relax till its said and done and the left is burning this motherfucker down
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT I believe in T R U M P 100%

I believe in the deep state 100%

deep state has 60 years imbedding themselves in the government
    trillions of$$$ were used to turn hard heads over the last 2 decades

thats pretty powerful shit for one man with a 20 man team and a maybe military to back them up

so I won't relax till its said and done and the left is burning this motherfucker down

lolz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.--.1110--1-1-----10.-110.1011-----...-.-.----.---------------------.-.--------.---------------(b­anned) they found more votes in georgia. three total…so far…who magically lost then found votes for trump.

I've only seen where there were two counties that found uncounted voted, where was the third?
    Ghost Black Hole
    biden is for president
    306 goofy niggers
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its 4 counties.

Over the last three days, four counties have found votes that previously weren’t counted or reported to the state:

293 ballots found in Douglas County
    2,755 votes found on a memory card in Fayette County
    2,600 ballots were discovered in Floyd County
    284 votes found on a memory card in Walton County

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia/2020/11/18/4th-georgia-county-finds-uncounted-votes-as-hand-count-deadline-approaches/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I was a poll worker here in Ohio and they gave us $500/hr to stuff Trmp ballots into the incinerator
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    trump was a shit president who lost the popular vote and the electoral college. Maybe some people padded the ballot box for him some padded against. There were definitely republicans putting up fake mail in ballot boxes in california and Texas for democrats. I find it hard to believe he would have won were it not for fraud, but then again, I'm not an idiot.
    yeah u kinda r an idot
    They found semi trucks burned under bridges in Philadelphia completely stuffed with Trmp ballots
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 lolz

This fuckin queer and his "lolz"
    You sound like the biggest faggot on this forum
    Originally posted by cigreting This fuckin queer and his "lolz"
    You sound like the biggest faggot on this forum

Lolz the guy who "voluntarily" gets no pussy and over 50% of his post history is talking about sucking old men off is callin me a faggot.

da richness of space, folks.
    damn Larry,, thats the first post in months that any merit,, no offence to ciggy intended just sayin thats some truth right there
    ur still top 5 doe larry berry, you faggot TRAITOR
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lolz the guy who "voluntarily" gets no pussy and over 50% of his post history is talking about sucking old men off is callin me a faggot.

da richness of space, folks.

ye me gets secs wid ur gramps lst nit he suc an fag he cum 2 earlie
    joe biden Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Solstice They found semi trucks burned under bridges in Philadelphia completely stuffed with Trmp ballots

They found your mother turning tricks under a bridge in Harlem completely stuffed with nigger cocks.
    Originally posted by cigreting ye me gets secs wid ur gramps lst nit he suc an fag he cum 2 earlie

Lolz my gramps thought little stickbro betas like you were the most hilarious things walking the earth
    Originally posted by joe biden They found your mother turning tricks under a bridge in Harlem completely stuffed with nigger cocks.

Yeah, i made a lot of money off those niggers
Jump to Top